【31】

Y/n Pov

'D-3. Is it meant day 3? Is something going to happen in 3 days?'

"I think so" Someone said from my back which made me jumped in shock.

"야! What did I tell you before?!" I yelled at him for doing a jumpscare and I almost have a heart attack!

"미안, but I can't help it" he said before moving closer to me from my back as his breath touching my neck, sending shiver down my spine.

I immediately turned around to face him when I'm getting a goosebump to look at him.

"G-get out of my room. I need to t-take a shower" I shooed him away and in a blink of eyes, he vanished like dust.

I fall on my feet, squating, feeling my heart beating uncontrollably.

Be patient, my heart. Don't beat too mush. I might die early at this rate, I let out a deep breath before going to the bathroom and did my usual routine. I wore a black t shirt with a pair of jeans to go with it.

 I wore a black t shirt with a pair of jeans to go with it

☆☆☆

When I was cooking some 비빔밥, I heard some noise from the living room so, I thought Suga's watching tv show.

Then, everything went silent. Too silent...

"Suga?" I called out him name, hoping he will answer me but I don't hear any.

"야, don't play with me now. I'm cooking" I said, about to plate the stir-fry vegetables before sparing a glance behind me but, he's not there.

I plated the vegetables aside and about to put the pan aside when..

"왜?" Someone asked behind me, causing me to turn around and about to hit him with the pan. But, his hand caught my wrist before I can swing the pan right on his face.

"야! Do you want me to die?!" He asked, half yelling while still gripping my wrist, not letting me go.

It's not like you can die, I mumbled while pouting.

"I can hear you, young girl" He said, looking at me with his little meow meow eyes intensely.

"Didn't I tell you not to appear like that again?" I asked as he took the pan out on my grip but still not release his grip from my wrist.

Ignoring my question, our eyes locked with each other as the time passes by slower than usual.

He moved closer to me, closing our distances before our nose brushed against each other as his breath touched my lips. Since I didn't back up, he took it as a yes and completely closed our distance as his lips locked with mine.

Vomment✔

UwU~!