【38】

Hobi Pov

"Once I put y/n into the container, my collection will be perfect as heaven!" A loud, evil laugh escaped my throat like an evil witch in Cinderella, looking at him with a grin before taking y/n out from the hidden place and brought her bridal style.

"Y/n!" He yelled at the top of his lungs,  glaring at me with a pair of eyes which full of fire and anger.

I put her in the container without closing the lid, wanting Yoongi to see her for the last time.

"Ouh, do you remember you body?" I looked at him in a glance before going to the machine's settings and set some things up before facing him when I heard him growl.

"You know, if only I'm a bi, maybe I will keep you here too"

*Lowkey ship sope. Don't blame me. I love sope💜

"Don't change the subject. Where the fuck is my body, you fucker" He said, half yelling which only leaves me chuckling.

"I only need it to fool y/n. Then, I burnt it up for good since it's useless now" I said, smirking while looking at him who was burning in fire.

Yoongi Pov

"People said without your body, you soul will disappear just like that" He said, snapping his fingers.

Suddenly, I felt myself burning inside, not because of anger but because of something else. Pain..

"Maybe, it will soon happen to you" He said, smirking at me before waking closer to me and whispered right beside my right ear,

"Don't miss her too much"

He backed away a bit, looking at me with a 'pitiful' face.

"Hobi" I called out his name, letting my dry bloods covering my white sleeve.

"Let's have a fight between us. If you win, you gets all the things you want" I said, suggesting a fight with him even I'm not confident about myself but I must try and win to escape all this girls and y/n.

"Fight, tch... Fine, let's fight" He said, grinning, sounding confident.

"But, let's make it fair. Your soul vs my soul. How?" I asked, suggesting an idea so it will be more fair.

A chuckle escaped his parted heart-shape lips, looking asked to me with a disbelief face.

"No power, no magic. Deal?" I asked, bitting my lower lips, feeling the sudden nervous.

"Deal" He said shortly.

He went in a machine at the corner of the room and a light shining from the machine, making my eyes closed in reflex before the door opened and revealed Hobi's soul while his body collapsed down.

"But, before fighting, let's set what the winner gets and what the loser lose"

Here's an explanation if you didn't understand on how Hobi used Yoongi's body to fool y/n.

Basically, there's a machine where people can take out a soul from one person and moved it in another body.

So, Hobi used the machine to take out his soul from his body and put it in Yoongi body.

How he found Yoongi's body?

You remember in chap 3 where there's news that a dead body of the Son of the Min Family went missing?

Basically, Yoongi's family is rich. Like super rich.

Yes, Hobi's the one who kill Yoongi. He's blind with wealthiness(?) and went to kill Yoongi. But, not kill directly at the heart (because he need the body to pretend to be Yoongi to fool Yoongi's family at first), he just stab Yoongi at a weak point.

Shortly after, he used the machine to take out Yoongi's soul from his body and let his soul hanging around the city while he kept Yoongi's body.

In his mind, after he manage to keep y/n and completed his collection, he's gonna pretended to be Yoongi and get all the money from his dad after his dad dead.

Yes, he lied when he said he burnt Yoongi's body. He just want a reaction on pathetic Yoongi.

That's the explanation incase you didn't understand.

Anyway, this book is coming to the end.

There're like 2 more chapter before it end so enjoy fully💜

Vomment ✔