【19】

Y/n Pov

I was doing nothing with Yoongi at the living room other than watching tv and suddenly,

"Ding, dong~"

*It's not Jungkook, guys🤣

The sound echoed in my house before I got up to open the door.

I found a box placed in front of my door without a postman and a letter was laying on the box.

I took them in and closed the door using my leg before sitting beside Yoongi with them on my laps.

"What is that, young girl??" Yoongi asked as I just shrugged my shoulder meant I don't know.

I opened the letter before throwing the envelope away and read it.

I will be watching you, baby~

-JH-

My eyebrows started to furrow while reading the letter.

Trying to ignore the content of the letter, I opened the box and my eyes went wide when I saw the content of the box.

"W-what is this??" I stuttered due to shock.

The box was full of my pictures inside my house and outside and even a picture of me inside the bathroom, trying to take my clothes off!

I looked at Yoongi, thinking it was him but his face showed me everything.

His face looked shocked, slightly opening his mouth, gasping seemed like he can't believe it.

And the middle of my pictures, there's Yoongi face with an X crossing along.

"W-who the fuck send all of this?!" Yoongi yelled, looking furious as his face turned red because of angriness

He started to search through the box while me staying still, completely shocked.

"There's no sender name" He said, running his hand through his delicate hair, pushing them backward, looking mad as hell.

"Did you tell anyone about my presence??" Yoongi asked after calming himself down.

"I didn't" I said, leaning onto the sofa, trying to comfort myself down.

"So, what should we do now?? It's looked like the sender knows a lot about you and my presence in your house" He said, pushing the box away, let my pictures fall down on the floor, creating a mess in the living room.

"We should wait for their next move"

Vomment ✔