𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞♡︎

"Where's Five?" Diego asked, raising an eyebrow as Y/n sat down in her seat.

"He left to go and see my mother after I specifically told him not to."

"And then?" Klaus asked.

"And then he told me that I was lucky he hasn't killed me yet."

"Oh," they both said, sounding disappointed.

"Oh is right."

-

"All right, where's Five?" Luther said as him and Allison walked back over to the others.

"He left," Diego stated bluntly.

"Oh, for the love of- Where did he go?" Luther asked, looking between everyone.

"Didn't tell us." Diego nodded to Y/n, who was still in her seat, "Ask her."

She scoffed, "He left to go and see someone. I know who it is, I just don't know where he went or what she wants from him."

Luther looked around and sighed. "Well, we're not waiting around for him. The concert starts in thirty minutes." Klaus walked over to the little counter beside Luther and started eating some popcorn out of a bucket, watching Luther with interest.

Y/n nodded, standing up and turning to the others. "Yeah, we should get going before it starts. We don't want to be late."

Luther raised his eyebrows, turning to Y/n. "You don't want to wait for him?"

"No, he's an asshole."

Diego shook his head, trying to change the subject. "All right, so what's the plan?" he asked.

Luther paused before raising his eyebrows and moving back half a step. "Well, I think that, uh-" he paused. Y/n raised her brows at him, gesturing for him to keep talking. Luther turned to Diego, "We go to the Incarus Theater."

"That's a location, not a plan," Diego deadpanned shaking his head.

Y/n pointed in the air towards Diego, meaning that he was right. Allison turned around and shook her head as Klaus continued to eat the popcorn. Luther looked forwards and paused, not saying anything.

"What?" Diego asked, taking a step towards Luther. "Is that all you got?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. He took another step closer to Luther, "Look, you wanna be Number One, fine, but you're gonna have to get us on the same page, because right now, we're all over the place."

Luther looked at the ground before quickly looking at Diego. He looked to the side, "You're right."

Pussy. Can't even look him in the eyes to tell him he's right.

Luther looked back forwards, "We need a plan."

"Well, that might have to be postponed," Y/n said quietly as she slowly crouched down behind her chair.

"What?" Luther and Diego asked at the same time.

She sighed, shushing them as she grabbed her sword and quickly attached the clip back onto her belt. Grabbing the arrow quiver, she quickly put it over her body. "Don't freak out," she said, grabbing her bow and standing up slowly. She clasped the bow onto her belt and fixed her cloak. "But, there may or may not be people here that are going to try and kill all of us."

The other four snapped their heads around to look at her. They all raised their brows. "I said don't freak out. You all just need to stay calm." She put her hands up but kept them down low so only the four around her could see it. "Stop and don't move. When they start shooting, get cover. They'll shoot at anything and everything that moves."