Chapter Twenty

There was a knock at the door, which made you and Lyon jump.

"Come in!" You said.

Sherry and Chelia walked in.

"Hello Yuki!" Sherry said.

"Oh, Lyon!" Chelia said.

"What are you doing here?" Sherry asked.

"Just talking. I'm going now." Lyon said as he left.

Sherry and Chelia looked at you.

"What?" You asked.

"Did we interrupt anything?" Sherry asked with a grin.

"No." You said emotionless. "What did you want?" You asked.

"Master wants you." Chelia said.

You nodded. You put your hood up and walked out. Your grandmother was say on the sofa and the others were with her. You walked to a chair and sat down. You then looked at your grandmother.

"Yes?" You asked.

"We have to send our strongest member to a maze." She said.

"So?" You asked.

"I think we should send you, Yuki." Jura said.

"I decline." You stated.

"Why?" Toby asked.

"I'm not the strongest." You said as you stood up and walked to the door of your room. You stopped and looked at them. "Jura is the strongest, I might have beaten you all in a fight, but that was after observing you. I'm not strong, I just have good obersation skills." You explained.

"All the same reason to send you." Ooba said.

You sighed.

"Fine. Let me grab something." You said as you walked into your room. You came back out after a few minutes. You had a dagger in your boot.

"Is that really needed?" Lyon asked.

"Are you needed to complain?" You asked.

"No." Lyon said.

"Well shut up then." You said.

"Now, now Yuki." Sherry said.

"Ahem." Ooba said. "You need to go to the maze alone. It's the maze in the royal garden." Ooba said.

You nodded and left. Before you left you heard the others wish you good luck.

You walked to the entrance of the maze. You stood there for a minute, but the you heard a noise. When you turned around to look, you was knocked out.

TBC...