Chapter Seven.

Everyone ran past you, going to attack William, the man you once called your father, but now, he is your enemy.

You were still trembling and was frozen in that spot as you watched everyone attack William.

"No... None of those attacks will work..." You thought.

Erza was the first to attack, and the first to fall.

She was followed by Natsu who did a fire dragon roar, but that was thrown back at him.

Gray followed with an ice-make hammer, but William dodged it and threw seeds at him. The seeds grew and knocked him out.

Lucy followed, using Leo and Aquarius, but they were defeated so easily and Lucy was thrown back.

All the guild fought and soon, it was only Lyon and Chelia left.

"Sky God's bellow!" Chelia shouted, aiming at William, but he easily dodged it.

"Wow, a god slayer, too bad that won't work on me." William said and then he knocked Chelia back.

"Chelia!" Lyon shouted and then he turned to William. "Blizzard!" He shouted, making a snow blizzard, but it didn't effect William at all, he just hit Lyon back.

"No... Everyone..." You whispered.

"Come on Yuki, you're letting everyone fight for you and you won't get in on the action yourself? Don't you value these people's lives?" William asked.

You was shaking like a leaf and that made William's grin widen.

"You're shaking like a leaf, how can you be an S class wizard?" He asked.

"Yuki!" Jura shouted. You looked at him. "Don't listen to him! Remember! He's a criminal! You must stop him!" Jura shouted.

"You're a ten wiard saint but you can't defeat me? How do you expect Yuki to stop me? I'm her father, she would never hurt me." William said. "Will you Yuki? You've always been a good girl." William said.

"Yuki." laxus shouted and you looked at him. "I have been through the same thing you're going through. He's not your family if he brings you pain!" Laxus shouted.

"Yuki! Your family is Lamia Scale! Not this bastard!" Natsu shouted.

"They're right... Lamia Scale is my family... I made the oath..." You thought.

"Yuki..." Lyon said and you looked. "You can do it..." He said with a smile.

"Ha! All that prep talk won't do her any good. She's too much of a good girl to hurt her own dad!" William shouted.

"You're not my dad..." You said.

Everyone looked at you. You got black fingerless gloves out of your pocket and put them on. You then took your hoodie off to reveal your white top with straps.

"Please tell me she doesn't have a stripping habbit." Lucy said.

"No, this is different." Erza said.

"Huh?" Lucy said.

"Watch her and prepare to be amazed." Sting said.

Everyone's eyes were on you. You put your hands out and two swords appeared.

You did a pose (The pose in the picture) and put one of your swords behind you while the other one stayed in front of you.

"Now I understand why this was an S class job. Because you're an ex-member of Lamia Scale who was an S class wizard. I shall not be beaten by you. I shall beat you with the twin swords." You said.