Chapter Seventeen.

Everyone was down stairs, waiting for you to wake up.

"Should we wake Yuki up?" Sherry asked.

"She won't be happy if you do~" Kakashi said.

Suddenly, you walked through the door on the phone.

"Yes Grandmother, I understand." You said.

"Yuki?" They all said.

You shushed them and continued to talk on the phone.

"See you soon, bye." You said as you hung up and then you looked at everyone. "Pack, we're going home." You said.

"Wheres Akiko?" Chelia asked.

"At her home. Now all of you pack, we're going home." You said.

"So soon?" Kakashi asked.

"Yes, now come on." You said.

Two hours later...

You were all packed and on the ship, on your way home. You was stood near the edge, enjoying the sea breeze.

You sighed.

"Lyon, come out..." You said.

"How did you know?" Lyon asked.

"I'm an S class Wizard." You said.

"But Jura never knows..." Lyon said.

"What are you? Some sort of stalker?" You asked. "Why do you keep coming to me?" You asked.

"You seem interesting." Lyon said.

"Well I'm not..." You stated. You walked off, bumping into his shoulder, making him go back a little. Lyon sighed. There was no way you would tell him anything about you. He walked inside and went through his bag. He got out the book that explained your necklace and went to the last page.

It showed a picture of your necklace with some writing.

'This Necklace is quite special. It doesn't just show your emotions, it can heal you and save you from death, if, someone who loves you has a tear, fall onto your hand, face, or heart.'

"That's strange, that didn't happen... Did it?" Lyon asked himself.

'Lyon cried and put his head on your hand. "No..." He said.'

Lyon's eyes went wide.

"I loved her at that time and didn't even realise it..." He thought.

"Hey Lyon, what's up?" Jura asked. Lyon showed Jura the book and he read it. "Who cried into her?" Jura asked. Lyon pointed to himself.

...

...

...

"Well... This is Awkward... Does Yuki know?" Jura asked.

"Do I know what?" You asked walking through.

"Ah, nothing!" Jura said, hiding the book behind his back. You lifted your eye brow in suspicion. In a flash, you disappeared, but then you reappeared with the book in your hands. Jura looked behind him with surprise and then he looked at you with wide eyes.

"How the hell!?" Jura exclaimed.

"This Necklace is quite special. It doesn't just show your emotions, it can heal you and save you from death." You read out loud. You looked at the boys confused. "Why did you hide from me?" You asked.

"N-no reason!" Lyon stuttered, sweating a little.

"Read the last part." Jura said. You lifted up an eye brow and continued to read it.

"if, someone who loves you has a tear, fall onto your hand, face, or heart." You read out loud. Your eyes went wide and you dropped the book.

"Are you ok Yuki?" Jura asked.

"I'm... Going for some air..." You said as you walked away.

"Is she ok?" Lyon asked.

"I don't know." Jura said.

After a few hours, you all got off the ship and walked to the guild.

"Ah, you're back, good." Ooba said.

"yeah, that holiday was useless..." Toby said, but then Ooba started to spin him around,

"You want to be spun?" She asked.

"I'm already spinning!" He shouted.

"Why did we come back early?" Jura asked.

"You didn't tell them?" Ooba aske dyou.

"It's not my place. You're the master." You stated.

Ooba sighed.

"The games are in three days. We will be leaving tomorrow." Ooba explained.

"What!?" The others exclaimed.

You walked past them and was about to leave.

"Where are you going?" Your Grandmother asked.

You stopped and looked at her.

"Home... I need to pack my weapons and books..." You said before leaving.

"Books this, books that! What is with all these books!? Why is she so obssessed with books!?" You heard your grandmother shout.

You just sighed.

"I guess... No one will ever understand me..." You said.

TBC...