Chapter Thirty One.

You was in your room, asleep, with the team watching you. (Sorry if I made this sound creepy!)

"When will she wake up?!" Tobi shouted.

"Sh!" Sherry and Chelia exclaimed. They heard you groan and looked at you. You was frowning and holding tightly to your covers.

In your dream/head...

"No!" You screamed. You was very young at the time. You also had tears falling down your face. "Mother!" You screamed. You was on the floor, next to your sister who had dark blue hair and pale blue eyes. She was crying as much as you were. She was younger than you. She was 4.

"Yuki! Stay back!" Your mother ordered. She had an ice shield in front of you, protecting you from some men.

"Come on already. Come and we won't hurt your child!" The first man said.

"You won't touch Yuki!" She screamed.

"Oh no, not Yuki, Yui..." The man grinned as a man showed them your sister. Your eyes went wide as you looked to your side. She was gone.

"Yui!" You screamed, crying.

"Mummy! Yuki! Help!" She cried.

"Yui!" Your mother screamed. She ran through the shield to get your daughter.

"Mother!" You screamed.

Out of your dream...

You woke up, sitting up in a flash, breathing heavily and sweating.

"Yuki!" Sherry gasped. Your eyes were wide, filled with fear.

"Yuki! What's wrong?" Your grandmother asked. You got out of bed and ran out of the room. Of course, the team followed. "Yuki! Wait!" Your grandmother shouted as she grabbed your arm. You looked at her and everyone's eyes went wide. Tears fell down your face, staining them.

"I have to go... They're after me... They might still..." Yuki started.

"Your mother and Yui are surely dead by now!" You grandmother shouted.

"No! I don't and won't believe that!" You screamed. Everyone was shocked. They have never seen you like this before. "I know... They're alive..." You said as you put your hand over your heart.

"What would you know!? Your heart has been frozen since the day your mother and sister disappeared!" Your grandmother shouted.

"It's... It wasn't ever frozen! Don't make me sound like some ice freak!" You screamed. You then ran down the hall.

"Yuki!" Your grandmother screamed, but you made a portal open and ran through it.

"We have to get her!" Lyon said.

"We don't know where she's gone." Jura said.

"Then we have to find her!" Lyon said.

"Lyon... You love Yuki don't you?" Chelia asked. Lyon looked down and nodded.

"Then follow your heart. Love always finds a way!" Sherry said.

"That crap won't help us here!" Toby shouted.

"Shut up! Without your heart to be strong, your magic is weak! Love is good and useful!" Sherry explained, shouting.

"You're right..." Lyon said. Everyone looked at him. "That's what Yuki's done! Followed her heart!" He said with a bright smile.

"I'm so confused..." Toby said.

"Just shut up." Yuka said.

"Her memories still haven't come back though..." Sherry said.

"Get Fairy Tail! Get Sabertooth! Get everyone to find Yuki and remind her of when she started to feel!" Lyon ordered.

"Yes sir!" They shouted.

...

Meanwhile...

You was walking through the street when a man stopped you.

"Yuki Sakura." He grinned.

"Are they alive?" You asked. The man just laughed. "I said are they alive?!" You screamed at him as you punched him in the gut, coursing him to go into a tree, but he continued to laugh like a maniac.

"Yes they're still alive, but conscious though, I can't say that? How else would we keep them quiet?" He asked.

"Where are they?!" You shouted.

"Follow me, and you'll see." He said as he started to walk away and you followed, but unknown to him, you had a trick up your sleeve, literally. You knew he was going to pull something, right about... Now... He turned around with a sword, but you made a hidden ice blade come out of your sleeve, blocking the sword. He grinned. "No wonder they want your power now..." He said.

Tbc...

I'M SO SORRY! I haven't updated in ages! I am so, so sorry! And if you think this is short, I'm sorry. I'm also sorry if you think I'm saying sorry too much, but I'm sorry. I managed to force writers block away and... I also couldn't sleep... I start work experience tomorrow and I'm nervous... Again, I'm SORRY!