Chapter Fifteen

You havent come out of your room all night which worried everyone.

"Should we check on her?" Lyon asked.

"I'm not going!" The others said.

Lyon sighed and walked to your room. He knocked on the door.

"Yuki? Are you ok? Yuki? Hello? Are you here?" Lyon asked.

There was no response so he went through, but you wasnt there.

"Yuki?!" Lyon said.

He saw your window was open and there was a note. It said.

'Gone for a walk'

Lyon sighed and went down stairs.

"Is she ok?" Sherry asked.

Lyon put some shoes on.

"She's gone for a walk somewhere. I'll be back soon." He said and then he heard thunder and heard rain.

He sighed again and got a jacket. He then went outside and looked for you by walking through the forest.

"Yuki?" He shouted. "Yuki? Are you here?" He asked. "If you can hear me, come out!" He shouted.

"Are you looking for Yuki sensei?" Someone asked.

Lyon looked and saw a little girl. She looked around 12.

She had long white hair and aqua eyes. She was hiding behind a tree.

She had a light blue headband in her hair, pulling back her fringe with a high pony tail.

She wore a pink dress that went under her knees and she had white flats on. She looked cold and was shaking like a leaf.

Lyon approached her slowly so he didnt scare her away and went to his knees.

"Yes, she's a guild mate. Do you know her?" Lyon asked

"Yuki sensei, or as she allows us to call her, Snow Blossom, is our teacher." The girl explained.

"She is?" Lyon asked and the girl nodded. "What is your name?" Lyon asked.

"Snow Blossom gave me the name Akiko. It means Autumn Child." The girl explained.

"Do you know where Yuki is?" Lyon asked and Akiko nodded. "Can you take me to her?" Lyon asked. Akiko nodded again and Lyon stood up.

Akiko took Lyons hand and started to lead him through the forest. He noticed she was cold.

"Hold on." He said.

Akiko turned around and Lyon took off his jacket. He passed it to Akiko. "Here, you seem cold." He said with a smile.

Akiko smiled softly and put it on. She then took his hand once more and continued to lead him through the forest.

They walked for around ten minutes and the rain got heavier and heavier.

Soon, they reached a little cabin.

"In there. We stay there." Akiko said.

"You do?" Lyon asked and Akiko nodeed.

"Snow Blossom rescued us and brought us here. When we turn 14, she gives us the decision on choosing a guild. If we wish to stay she allows us to." Akiko explained.

"I turn thirteen in two days." Akiko said. She took Lyon to the cabin and they heard laughing and then they head someone walking around like they were panicking. Akiko knocked on the door. "Snow Blossom." She shouted.