Chapter Four.

You all got off the train and headed for Fairy Tail.

"Hey, Yuki? How do you know the way?" Sherry asked.

"Doesnt matter." Is all you said.

Soon, you arrived at Fairy Tail.

"Shall we go in?" Lyon asked.

"I'm not going in first." You said.

"Alright, I will go first then." Lyon said

He opened the doors with the other five following.
You waited until you knew all the craziness has gone down.

"Come on Yuki." Sherry said as she grabbed your hand and pulled you into Fairy Tail.

"Yuki? Is that you!" Someone asked

You looked and saw Master Makarov

"My, you've grown." He said.

"Hey, Master." Someone said.

When you both looked, you saw Erza Scarlet, the strongest female of Fairy Tail.

"Erza, what is it?" Makarov asked

"Who is this?" Erza asked.

You sighed. You pulled down your hood and pulled out your long, curly hair. Everyone looked at you as if they've seen a ghost.

"Yuki Sakura?" Erza asked, shocked.

"Erza Scarlet, it has been a long time. Around 11 years, yes?" You asked.

"Yuki?" Someone asked

You turned around and was not impressed. You saw Gray Fullbuster

"Fullbuster..." You said.

"You two know each other?" Lyon asked.

"When we were younger, Obba brought her round here a few times and I..." He started to say but you just slapped him across the face.

Everyone stared at you in shock. You put your hair, back in your hood ans pulled your hood up.

"What's in the past, stays in the past." You said and then you turned to Makarov. "What job are we here for?" You asked.

"Right, follow me, Erza, Laxus, Mirajane, Gajeel, Natsu and Wendy, you come as well." He said.

You, the rest of Lamia Scale and the group Makarov called for, went in his office.

"This job, is a very hard S class job that you will be meeting Blue Pegasus for." Makarov said.

"Blue... Pegasus?" You asked with a vain pop out and your necklace glowed dark red.

"Lyon." Jura whispered.

"She's annoyed." Lyon replied.

"Yay, I get to see Ren again." Sherry said

"You must all leave for there at once. I have a back-up team, outside who will accompany you on your job." Makarov said.

"Come on, lets go." You said walking out.

Everyone else followed and you met up with the back-up team which was Lucy, Gray and Juvia, Levy.

You all got on a train.
The seating went, Sherry, Chelia, Wendy and Lucy.
Mira, Erza, Laxus and Jura.
Natsu, Gajeel, Levy and Wendy.
Toby and Yuka.
You was sat alone reading, until.

"Hey, Yuki, mind if we sit?" Gray asked.

You looked up at Gray and saw he was with Juvia and Lyon. You wanted to sit alone but you just nodded and continued to read.
Gray and Juvia sat together because she wouldnt let Gray sit with you and Lyon sat next to you.

"So, you're Yuki, yes?" Juvia asked.

"Yuki Sakura." You said.

"Yuki Sakura?" Juvia questioned

"I can't remember what it means." Gray said

"Snow Blossom. Thats what it means" Lyon explained

"What a beautiful name. I am..." Juvia started to say.

"Juvia Lockser, Water mage of Fairy Tail, ex-member of the now disbanded guild, phantom lord. You're also known as the rain woman." You explained while still reading.

"You're information is correct as usual." Gray said.

"Yuki, you better not try to take Gray-sama away from Juvia." Juvia said.

"Sorry to burst your bubble water mage, but I could never like a cold hearted person like him." You said.

"C'mon, you're still pissed off about that?" Gray asked.

"The very thought of that day makes me ill. That day... You lost my trust..." You said.

"Seriously? All I did was..." Gray started to say.

"Kiss another girl while dating me." You said.

"You did that?" Lyon asked shocked

"This must be a lie!" Juvia said.

"Think what you want water mage, but that cold hearted bastard is incapable to love anyone." You said.

You four went silent and you continued reading.

"Gray did that? Wait... Could he be the reason, that Yuki is like this now?" Lyon thought.

"No... Gray-sama would never do that" Juvia thought

"She must hate me for that day..." Gray thought.

Tbc...