Chapter Thirteen

(A/N: OMG! My favorite number ^_^ yeah, I'm weird, I dont care.)

The next morning...

You was sleeping peacefully. Your door opened and Toby, Yuka, Sherry and Chelia entered.

"She's so cute and peaceful when she's sleeping!" Sherry said.

"Time to wake her up." Toby said. He got a whistle and you fell out of your bed. "TIME TO WAKE UP YUKI!" He shouted.

You out your hands on your bed and glared at Toby.

"Toby... You're gonna die if you ever do that again..." You threatened and Toby hid behind Yuka.

"Come on Yuki, it's time to get some breakfast!" Sherry said pulling you out of your room.

"Who made it?" You asked.

"We all did!" Chelia said.

They dragged you down stairs and made you sat down. They served you some eggs, bacon, sausage, toast and beans.

You didn't show it but you was horrified. The eggs weren't cooked properly, you hated beans and sausages and the bacon and toast was burned.

"Sorry, it's nit very good, we're rubbish cooks." Jura said.

You nodded and ate some.

"It's good." You said emotionally.

Actually, it was the worst thing you have ever had, but you tried to hide it. Your necklace glowed and you tried to hide it.

"Stupid Necklace..." You tthought. You put your fork down. "I'm done." You said. You stood up and put the rest in the bin. You wash up your plate and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

You walked upstairs and got ready. You walked back down in demin shorts, white sandals and a white strapless stop with a white hoodie over it

"Lets go. You guys need to fight me." You said walking out.

"Why?" Lyon asked.

You stopped and looked at them.

"To see how weak you are and what I need to change about you all." You said walking outside.

The others sighed.

"She's hard to read..." They said

"Not really." Someone said.

They all jumped and then they saw Kakashi.

"Yuki is like an open book of ahe trusts you. If she's told you about her past, she's starting to trust you. If she tells you her dreams, you've nearly gained her trust. But if you find out her deepest, darkest secret, you've gained her trust." Kakashi explained. "Anyway, you all better go before she kipls you foutstanding here and talking." he said.

They all groaned and walked outside.

You was stretching and cracking your knuckles. When you saw them, you walked to them.

"You'll all fight me at once." You said.

You walked to a spot and faced them all.

"Come at me." You said.

"This'll be easy, she's small!" Toby said charging at you with his nails getting longer.

"Weakness 1, judging a book by its cover." you said. Toby went to hit you but you dodged it. "Weakness two, charging before making a plan." You said.

You jumped up high and hit him on the head, knocking him out.

You moved to a different spot and yawned.

"Love is love but sometimes it hurts." Sherry said. She and Chelia ran at you and Sherry picked Chelia up. She threw Chelia at you who blew wind at you but you dodged it.

"Weakness 1, not able to fight hand to hand combat." You said.

You used your speed magic and knocked them out in a flash.

"After you've sorted that out, you'll be perfect." You said.

You opened your hand and a ball of ice appeared. You made a sword appeared and your threw the ice ball in the air before hitting it with the sword. The ice ball hit Yuka and made him fall back.

"Are you ok Yuka?" Jura asked.

"Worry about yourself." You said.

Jura looked and saw you running at him with a lot of speed and knocked him back with a kick. You turned to to Lyon and kicked him back.

They were all lying on the floor weakly.

"Sort out your weaknesses..." You said as you walked away.

The others groaned in response.

Tbc...