Chapter Two

1 week later...

Lyons Prove.

Yuki has been on that S Class job for a week, which was expected. They are hard according to Jura. It could take up to a month, but what I or anyone else weren't expected to see was Yuki, walk into the guild.

No ones prove....

You walked through the guild and everyone stared at you.

"Hey! Yuki!" Toby shouted.

"Whatever you want to say can wait, I'm wounded." You stated.

"Where?" Jura asked. You pulled up your right sleeve to show a large scratch. It looked like a a dragon tried to cut your arm open. Everyone looked horrified.

"I will never understand why dark guilds thinks electric fences will do much. The worst they can do is scratch you." You said and then you walked through to the medical room. Lyon watched you with amazement. You didn't show any sign of pain or anything. You were sat in the medical room, washing your cut, after you got a bandage and tried to put it around your arm, but it failed every time and you just got so frustrated that you threw it across the room. "Stupid bandage." You grumbled.

"Would you like some help?" Someone asked. You looked and saw Lyon pick up the bandage.

"Oh, you're that guy who majorly failed in the grand magic games in the first round." You said.

"You know about that?!" He asked, shocked

"Toby can't exactly keep things like that to himself." You stated. Lyon sighed and walked to you.

"Put your arm out please." He said. You obeyed him and he wrapped tge bandage around your arm

"Thanks." You said as he finished. You stood up and walked out of the room.

1 hour later...

You was reading again in your usual corner and then Toby slammed his hand on te table.

"Yuki!" He said.

"What?" you asked.

"I demand you to tell me what your magic is." He said. You slammed your book closed and looked at him.

"No." You said.

"What?! Why?!" He exclaimed. You didnt answer, instead...

"Listen up!" Ooba said and everyone looked at her. "Its that time of year for the Grand Magic Games." She announced.

"Shit." you said. You jumped out of your seat and went to run to the door when...

"Yuki, don't even think about it." Ooba said. You froze.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit..." You kept repeating in your mind.

"Yuki, you'll be in the games this year." Obba said. You turned around and your necklace glowed dark red. You bowed which made your necklace fall out as well as some as your hair.

"Yes Master." You said.

"With her is Jura, Lyon, Chelia and Sherry." Obba said.

"I'm... Stuck with idiots...? At least Jura is strong..." You thought and then you sighed. You walked out of the guild, mumbling. Only one person heard you. Lyon. 'Almost escaped...' Is what you mumbled.

"Almost escaped from what? And what was that necklace?" Lyon thought.

Tbc...