Chaptee Twenty Eight.

The round started and everyone was in the maze. You decided to move forward to watch since you was bored as hell.

You saw Lyon running in the direction of the middle, but he was about to run into Juvia and since (you think) he loves Juvia, he'll fail.

The two ran into each other and started to fight. Lyon froze Juvia which shocked you.

"Didn't he love her?" You thought and then your necklace glowed dark orange in confusion. (A/N: Sorry if I already did a colour for confusion but I've forgotten if I've done confusion before...)

Lyon continued to run through the maze whole Juvia was transported out of the maze considering she lost the fight. Lyon got to the middle and got the object. He continued to run through the maze, but then Rufus came out, soon followed by Baccus. Lyon managed to come third, followed by Gray, then Beth and then Eve.

"We've earned 6 points thanks to Lyon. Thank god!" Your grandmother said.

You was still confused but didn't want to ask any questions so you went back to where you was sitting before and sat down.

You closed your eyes and started to think when Lyon came back and was greeted by the guild.

There were 'wait a go's and 'well done's coming from everyone while you just isolated yourself from everyone.

Lyon looked at you and saw your necklace glowing a dark orange.

"Confused? What is she confused about?" He thought.

TBC...