Chapter Thirty.

"Well, looks like that's it folks for the day since we can't really do anything with hole in the ground, but it will be foxed by tomorrow, don't you worry." The announcer said. You walked back to the guild when you grandmother started to have a go at you.

"Yuki Sakura! You stupid, stupid girl! How dare you use that magic! What was you thinking?!" She exclaimed.

"What do you care? You wanted to win right? I got us first." You said.

"That's no the point you idiot!" She shouted.

"I see..." You said.

"What?" Your grandmother asked. You put your hands in your pockets and looked down.

"Whatever I do it's not good enough for you." You said as you walked away.

"Yuki! Yuki Aimi Zuki Sakura!" Your grandmother shouted. You stopped.

"Don't ever call me that..." You said as you looked at your grandmother. "I hate the name Aimi... Love, affection, beauty, I hold none of that. The only thing I like is Zuki, so don't, ever call me by my full name again!" You said angrily as you stormed off.

"What does Zuki mean?" Chelia asked.

"Moon." Your grandmother said.

"She hates her name because of the meaning?" Lyon questioned.

"Yuki is a strange child. She never actually showed love and was never given it. She was never called beautiful and she was never given affection... If I did that... Then maybe she wouldn't be like this..." Your grandmother explained with a sigh.

Meanwhile, you was leaning against a wall in a hall. You slid down as you held your heart. You had a terrible pain there.

"A-ah..." You tries to scream as you had a tear full down your face.

"W-what... What's wrong with me? Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something important?" You asked yourself. More pain hit you. "A-ah..."

"If you had your hood down and didn't look gloomy, you might find someone, I know I have."

You put your hands on your head.

"W-who said that? That voice sounds like Lyon's, but it couldn't be his..." You thought. Your eyes suddenly went wide as you felt a sharp pain in your heart again. "A-ah..." You said as you fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Heh, heh, heh..." A man in a hood laughed as he started to walk to you. He kneeled down to you, but then...

"Yuki?" Someone shouted. He looked up and saw Lamia Scale.

"You!" Ooba shouted with a gasp.

"Tsk!" The man said as he ran off and then disappeared. The team ran to you.

"Who was that?" Lyon asked.

"That man... He's the man who kidnapped Yuki's mother and sister!" Ooba said and everyone's eyes went wide.

TBC...

Hi everyone, I am so, so, so *1 million more so's* sorry I haven't updated in ages and that this chapter is super short and probably crap, I am super, sorry and hope you enjoyed this chapter. Again, sorry >_<!