Chapter Three.

The Next Day...

You arrived at the guild and went in your usual corner. You closed your eyes and sighed. You felt tired due to your troublesome grandmother, who decided to keep you up all night, telling you about the Grand Magic Games and each time you fell asleep, you either has water thrown at you or was hit with paper or a stick. Just as you were about to drift off to sleep,

"Yuki!" Your grandmother shouted. You were woken up by the she-devil who wouldnt let you sleep once again. You opened your eyes and saw her standing there. "Lyon! Jura! Sherry! Chelia! Toby! Yuka! Get your butts here now!" She ordered. The six of them came over to you and your grandmother.

"Yes?" Jura asked.

"You're all taking an S class job with Yuki as your leader." Obba said.

"What?!" You exclaimed.

"And when you come back, I'll jave a surprise, you should come back soon, considering Yuki will be there." Obba said.

"Do I even get a day in the matter?" You asked.

"No. Here's the job. If you're not gone by tonight, you're all gonna get punished by the Fairy Tails master!" Obba said.

"Why?" You asked.

"Because thats where you're going for your job. Fairy Tail needs help so we're helping them, understand?" Obba said.

"Fine..." You said as you stood up. Your necklace glowed dark red. "Meet me at the train station in one hour. If you're not there, I'm leaving without you." You said, annoyed as you walked off.

"What is the purpose of having Yuki come along if she doesnt want to Master?" Sherry asked.

"Yuki is a stubborn child. She trusts no one. I'm getting old and I'm going to pass the guild on to her when I retire, but she lacks trust. She trusts no one." Obba explained.

"Why?" Jura asked.

"I don't know. She used to be an honest girl, cheerful and full of light, but one day, she changed. She never shows any emotion so I gave her that necklace that glows." Obba said.

"So that's what it is. It tells you how she's feeling." Lyon said.

"Yes, now, start packing, and Lyon." Obba said.

"Yes?" Lyon asked. Obba threw two books at him which hit him in the stomach.

"Oof!" He exclaimed as he fell back.

"One if those books explains the necklace, the other is Yuki's. Give her book back and read the necklace one." Obba ordered.

"Yes ma'am..." Lyon said in agony.

One Hour Later...

"It's bugging me." Toby said. "Why won't she tell us her magic?!" He exclaimed.

"Toby, stop embarrassing us." Yuma said. They were all at the train station, looking for you.

"There's Yuki!" Chelia said, pointing at you. All of them looked and saw you, leaning against a wall, with your arms folded and eyes closed.

"Lets scare her!" Toby said with a sinister grin. He ran to you, about to scare you when...

"Don't even think about it." You said. Toby froze and you opened your eyes. The others walked over. "You're all late." You complained.

"You told us to meet you in an hour. It's 1:30pm." Jura said.

"And I told you all to meet me in an hour at 12:23pm." You stated.