Chapter One

Your name is Yuki Sakura. You're a mage of Lamia scale.

You have long, ice blue hair that was curly and silky soft. Your hair has a white streak that was hidden. You also had aqua coloured eyes. (For those of you who don't know, aqua is a green/blue colour) You always wore a blue, oversized hoodie that had a Patten of snowflakes on and you always wore the hood up. You also wore a white top underneath and black jeans. You had brown ankle boots on and you always had a blue crystal necklace on which you hid. It often glowed the colour of your emotions. You were the silent type who pretty much stayed in the shadows. You always took solo jobs and because of that, no one knew your magic, except Ooba, the guild master because unfortunately for you, the old hag was your grandmother. You was sat in a corner, reading a book when Sherry and Chelia walked over to you.

"Hi Yuki!" Sherry said.

"What have you done now?" You asked, still reading.

"We just wanted to bring some love to you." Chelia said. You glanced at them and then looked back at your book.

"Don't even think about inviting people over here." You said.

"Too late." Sherry smiled. You groaned in annoyance and your neck glowed a dark red.

"Hello Sherry and Chelia." Someone said. You knew that voice. It was Lyon. The guy who MAJORLY failed in the first fight in the games.

"Hello, aren't you Yuki Sakura?" Someone asked. You looked up and saw Jura, on of the 10 wizard saints. You nodded.

"Yuki Sakura? What sort of name is that? It's weird!" Toby said. A vain popped out of your head and it got a little breezy in the guild. Your necklace glowed red to show anger. You breathed in and then out. You put the book you was reading on the table and glared at Toby with your Aqua eyes. "Snow Blossom." You said.

"Huh?" They all said.

"That is what my name means. Yuki means snow, Sakura means Cherry Blossom, if you have a problem with my name, I suggest you talk to the master. I'm sure Grandmother would be happy to tell you why she chose that name for me." You explained as you stood up, picked up your book and walked off.

"Grandmother?" They all questioned. You walked to the job bored and looked at the jobs. You shook your head in disappointment and walked to the S class bored. You picked up a job and went to Oobas office. You then came out and left the guild.

"Is she an S Class Wizard?" Lyon asked.

"Yes. She would have been in the games many times, but when she heard about them, she always took long jobs." Jura explained.

"Why?" Toby asked.

"No one knows. No one even knows her magic." Jura explained.

"That just makes me curious." Sherry said.

"I say we should demand her to tell us what her magic is!" Toby said.

"Go ahead, I dare ya!" Someone said. They all looked and saw Ooba.

"Master!" They all said.

"Go ahead Toby, demand Yuki to tell you what her magic is." Ooba said.

"Ok! I will!" Toby said and the others sighed.

"You're an idiot...." Is what they thought.

Tbc...