Chapter Twenty Seven.

You and the rest of the Lamia Scale team as well as the other guilds were all together in the Grand Magic Games.

The guilds that entered were Fairy Tail A, Fairy Tail B, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, Quattro Puppy, Mermaid Heel and Sabertooth.

When everyone entered the arena...

"Yuki!" Hibiki and Eve shouted as they ran to you and hugged you. You sighed and pulled them up by their shirts.

"Don't hug me in public. I know its been awhile since we've seen each other, but stop it!" You said.

"Huh? What are you talking about? We saw you a couple of weeks ago." Eve said.

"I don't remember that." You said.

The two looked at the Lamia Scale team who did some signs, showing that you've lost your memory.

"Right, you must be coming into our dreams Yuki." Hibiki smiled. You dropped them and hit Hibiki on the head.

"Ow..." He groaned.

"Attention everyone!" The pumpkin guy said. They all looked at him. "Please choose a wizard  from each guild to go to the first round." He said.

"Humph, you guys choose." You said as you walked away. Everyone in Lamia Scale sweat dropped while everyone in the arena jaw's dropped.

"What?!" They exclaimed.

"I'll go." Lyon said.

"From Lamia Scale, Lyon Vastia!" The announcer said.

Every guild chose someone.

Fairy Tail A - Gray

Fairy Tail B - Juvia

Lamia Scale - Lyon

Mermaid Heel - Beth

Blue Pegasus - Eve

Sabertooth - Rufus.

Quattro Puppy - Bacus

The guilds all went to where they needed to be and watched the first round. You sat in the back, staying in the shadows where no one can see you.

"So, this battle is called Maze Runner! The first guild to reach the middle, getbrhe object and come back wins!" The announcer explained.

Lyon listened to what they had to do and then he looked up at the guild. Gray went to him and put his hand on Lyon's shoulder.

"Are you alright?" Gray asked.

"Yuki... Shwa forgotten about us ever being friends... She's forgotten about all of us." Lyon said.

"I know. Ooba told us, but don't worry, she'll get it back. I promise." Gray said.

"I hope so." Lyon said.

TBC...