Chapter Thirty Four.

"Damn it..?" Your father said as he spotted the Lamia Scale Group. Everyone looked at them and got out weapons.

"Attack!" William shouted. All the men who were there ran at the group.

"Attack!" Jura shouted. Your guild mates ran towards the men and got ready to fight. Your mother just stayed there, watching you.

"Not again..." She said.

"Hello Operetta." William smirked. Operetta stepped back.

"William..." She said. You continued to scream in agony. Your power being taken from you felt like each limb, each bone, being ripped out of your body. You held onto the hair arms, tightening your grip as you screamed.

"Yuki!" Lyon shouted. The power draining stopped. You opened your eyes and tears fell down your face, but then the power draining continued and you continued to scream. Lyon was about to run to you, but then he was knocked back. He was about to be hit a sword, but.

"Ice-Make: Shield!" Lyon's eyes went wide as he saw Gray standing in front of him with a shield.

"Gray!" Lyon said.

"You didn't think we'd leave you alone, did you?" Gray asked. Lyon looked around to see Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Sabertooth, Mermaid Heel and many other guilds fighting. "Don't you have a girl to save?" Gray asked with a smirk. Lyon smiled.

"Thanks." He said. Lyon for up and was about to run, but then three men stopped him.

"Fire Dragon ROAR!" Natsu shouted, shooting fire at the men and knocking them out. Lyon continued to run. He froze some ice on the way, until some men stopped him once again.

"Sky Dragon ROAR!" Wendy shouted, shooting the men away. Lyon then continued to run once again. He dodged many of the fights, until he was tripped over.

"This is the end." He heard some men laugh behind him. Just as Lyon turned around, Chelia and Sherry working together knocked them out.

"Thanks Sherry, thanks Chelia." Lyon said as he got up and ran towards Yuki.

"You can do it Lyon!" The two cheered him on. Lyon ran up some ice stairs, tripping a few times. He finally reached you. You was still screaming in agony.

"Yuki." He said. He looked around. There was no switch on the power drainer. He tries smashing the cuffs that held you, but he failed. He then finally did something no one expected. He hugged you. "Yuki..." He said. He began to feel his power being drain and wanted to scream, but didn't. "Yuki! Wake up! Come on! You can stop this!" Lyon shouted. You continued to scream, but then, something shocked him. A bright blue light went around you both. The light then shot into the power draining. You fell back into your seat, falling unconscious, and the cuffs holding you were suddenly destroyed. Lyon picked you up.

"Yuki!" Chelia and Sherry shouted. They were running to you both. Lyon looked and saw all the men were taken care off in what, 5-10 minutes?

"Yuki... Please wake up..." Lyon said. A tear escaped from! His eye and fell onto your cheek. A light then caught Lyon's eye. It was your crystal amulet that was glowing. It was like when you almost died. The light went around you both. Once the light disappeared, you slowly opened your eyes and looked at Lyon.

"Lyon...?" You questioned.

"Thank goodness." Lyon said.

"Why does my entire body hurt?" You asked.

"You don't remember?" Lyon asked.

"The last thing I remember is being taken somewhere..." You said.

"D-do you have your memory back?" Lyon asked. You gave him a 'What-are-you-on-about' look. "That kid who stole your memories!" Lyon said.

"Oh, that... Yeah..." You said casually.

"How can you say that so casually?!" He exclaimed with a vein popping out. You then looked at your hands.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"It's strange. I only feel ice... I think my God slaying magic has been taken..." Yuki said.

"So..." Lyon began to say.

"I'm just a normal ice mage. Thank goodness." You sighed. "You can put me down now."

"Oh, right..." Lyon put you down, but suddenly, you was hugged by Chelia and Sherry.

"We were so scared!" They both cried.

"My ribs..." You said.

"Oh, sorry." They said as they let you go.

"Yuki." Erza said.

"Erza." You said.

"Alright! You're back! We've won!" Natsu cheered.

"Not yet." Someone said. You all looked to see your father, holding a knife to your mother's throat.

"Mother!" You shouted.

"You should have done as I asked... My little snow blossom." William said as he stabbed your mother's stomach. Your eyes went wide as your mother fell to the ground. A bright light began to form around you.

"Yuki?" Lyon asked.

"This magic..." Mirajane said. "Everyone get down!" She shouted. Everyone ran for cover, except Lyon. Jura had to force him into cover. The light went brighter as you cried. Your hair and dress began to fly. You then screamed.

"What's happening to her?!" Lyon exclaimed.

"This is takeover magic!" Elfman said.

"The same type as me. Satan Soul." Mirajane said. Everyone eyes went wide.

"Yuki..." Lyon said.

TBC...

Ok... I'm pretty sure you're all like "Another magic power?!" But trust me, it'll be explained soon! Promise! sorry it took awhile as well... Well until next time. Also, this book is coming to an end! How do you all feel?