Chapter Thirty Two.

Lyon and the others of Team Lamia Scale ran through the streets, until they saw you fighting the man.

"Yuki!" Sherry gasped.

"We have to help her." Chelia said.

"Ice-make: Eagles!" Lyon shouted as he shot ice eagles in your direction. You noticed them and flipped back. They then hit the man.

"Sky God bellow!" Chelia shouted, shooting at the man, but he manages to dodge it in time. He was so fast. You made an ice sword appear in your hands, but suddenly, you was knocked out.

"Yuki!" Lyon shouted. You fell to the ground as a hooded figure stood behind you. The hooded person then picked you up and disappeared with you. The others looked at the man who also disappeared.

"We've lost her!" Lyon exclaimed.

"We should ask Fairy Tail. They might be able to help us find her." Jura said. Lyon nodded. The team walked away from the scene and to the inn Fairy Tail were staying in. They walked through to see Fairy Tail lively as always, but once they saw Lamia Scale, they stopped.

"What are you doing here?" Lucy asked, confused.

"Yuki's been taken." Lyon said. Everyone's eyes went wide. "We need your help." He added. He then got on his knees and bowed. "Please..." He said. Everyone were shocked with Lyon's actions. Even Lamia Scale. Erza then stood up and pulled her sword out.

"Form teams to search for Yuki! One team go ask Sabertooth for help. Another team go ask Blue Pegasus for help! The rest of you search for Yuki and stay in contact through telekinesis!" Erza ordered.

"Aye!" They said. Lyon stood up.

"Thank you." He said.

"Lyon got on his knees?!" Tobi exclaimed. Lyon went stiff.

"True love has blossomed in his heart." Sherry said. Lyon sighed bit smile.

"Yes it has." He said.

"He's finally admitted it." Chelia said.

"Let's just go!" Lyon said.

To you...

You were just waking up and you found yourself laying against ice. You presumed it was ice considering it was cold and everything else was ice. You looked at the ice wall opposite you. You saw your reflection and saw they changed your clothes. You were now wearing a beautiful blue gown. You had ice shoes on and tiara. (I'm sorry for pretty much turning you into Cinderella.) You also saw that your hair was down and curly.

"Where am i?" You asked yourself. You stood up and started to walk to a door, but you was restrained by your ankle. You looked to see it was chains. You knelled down, and put your hands on it to try and freeze it, but it just burnt you. "Ow."

"It's no use. I've tried it hundreds of times." Someone said. You looked in a shadowy corner.

"Who's there?" You asked.

"My beautiful Yuki... I wish I could have protected you better..." The person said. They sounded female.

"What?" You asked confused. The person stood up and walked out of the shadows to reveal a beautiful woman with long ice blue hair and pure blue eyes. She was... "Mother..." You gasped.

"My beautiful little Snow Blossom." She said. Your mother walked to Gou and knelled down. You saw that she also had chains around her ankle.

"You're alive..." You gasped.

"Yes... But your sister..."

"He said she was alive..." Yuki said.

"They drained her power and energy. I fear the same will happen to you." Your mother said.

"What about you?" Yuki asked.

"They have taken my power. I am now used as a slave." Your mother said sadly. "Many times I tried to escape, but I failed and they punished me." She explained.

"Don't worry. We will get out of here." You said.

"There's no way out." Your mother said. You smiled slightly.

"Maybe not on our own, but we have Lamia Scale." You said.

...

"Where is she? Where is she?" Lyon asked as he ran through the streets.

"Hey, Lyon?" Sherry asked. Lyon stopped.

"What?" He asked.

"Could she possible be in there?" Sherry asked, pointing to a large piece of Ice floating above the sea. Sherry looked pale.

"Possibly..." Lyon said as he went slightly pale. "But I don't know how we're going to get up there." He said.

"You're a mage Lyon. Remember?" Gray asked as he walked past them and towards the sea.

"Gray?"

"Ice-make! Ice stair way!" Gray's shouted. Ice then formed a stair way to the piece of Ice floating above the river. "I'll stay here and wait for the others. You go and find your girl." Gray said.

"She's not mine!" Lyon exclaimed.

"Yet." Chelia said as she and Sherry stood behind Lyon and poked their heads out.

"Really? We're discussing this now?" Lyon asked.

"Heh... Sorry." The two said. Lamia Scale them ran up the stairs towards the ice, trying not to slip or fall, although Tobi fell down and had to climb back up a few times.

"Good luck you guys. Be careful." Gray said.

...

An ice door appeared in the cell that held you and your mother. You both looked to see a man walk through.

"It's time." He said.

"For what?" You asked.

"A feast. You're the guest of honor." The man said.

"What kind of feast?" Your mother asked.

"A feast where we take little Yuki's power out of her for our plan!" The man said as he unlocked your chains and pulled you out.

"No!" You shouted.

"Yuki!" Your mother shouted, but you got carried out and the door then disappeared.

"Let me go!" You shouted.

"Enough of that Missy!" The man said as he waved his hand over your face. You closed your eyes, but after a minute, you opened them. They were completely lifeless.

Tbc...

Ok, I know I say this on pretty much every chapter but... I AM SO SORRY! I haven't updated since July. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry! I don't mean for the updates to be slow. Sorry.