Werewolf AU (Part I)

Dear lord barbatos and morax, forgive me for this slight nsfw fics. I finally manage to operate my brain to write nsfw (look at this fics with kind eyes and DONT LAUGH AT MY ATTEMPT). I swear to Morax and Barbatos, I will try to write more decent nsfw (no stupid) next time. Ue ue ue ue 😭🙏

So~ Happy reading~

All characters doesn't belong to me, they belong to themselves and I just borrowed their stages's name. This had nothing to do with the people itself. Please keep that in your mind and heart (o^^o)

If you are not comfortable with this, please don't read okay, go back and no attacking me and other writers 😭

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

URASAKA

On one fine holiday's day, Urata and his mate, Sakata were resting inside the mansion peacefully. As peaceful as it can get until the brunet become restless.

Urata was sitting on the sofa, heaving a sigh. The redhead, who was playing with his phone, turned toward his lover confusedly. He looked at the male and raised his eyebrow.

"Is something wrong?" Sakata asked the brunet. Opened one of his brown-coloured eye, Urata glance at his mate. "No, it's nothing."

"Alright..." Sakata looked at the male with concern. Although Urata claimed that it was nothing, he still looked somehow distracted and Sakata can feel that something was off.

After a few whiles, Urata sighed again, making his mate worried intensified. Braving himself, Sakata turned his body toward Urata.

"Look, there's clearly something worrying you," he said with a worried tone lacing inside his voice. The phone on his hand have been left forgotten. Right now, his main focus was on the short brown-haired male that was sighing every damn minute and it's concerned him. "Ura-san, you know you can talk to me, right."

"I said it was nothing," Urata replied. Then, he looked away from Sakata after his curt response. The redhead watched him. He noticed that the brunet's cheeks looked a bit flushed.

"Did you feel sick? It is a fever?" Sakata asked and come closer to the male.

Urata shivered slightly as the sweet redhead touched his forehead. Seeing that make Sakata retreat his hand.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," immediately, the redhead apologized.

Urata shook his head a little and took Sakata's hand, put it back to his forehead. Urata's forehead actually felt hotter than normal.

Worriedly, Sakata said, "Tomorrow's going to be a busy day at work, so you should get all the rest you can tonight."

His hand still touched the brunet's forehead, hoping that the temperature will go down a little. For a past few weeks, Urata had been so busy with works, so it's a no wonder that, he will get sick. That's why, Sakata wanted to let Urata rest as much as he could before diving back to his work tomorrow. Seeing his condition like this make the feeling of wanting Urata to rest amplified.

However, right at this moment, Urata stared at Sakata with an indecipherable look on his face. His hand moved to touch Sakata's arm but he suddenly pulled it back before it can even reach the redhead.

"What wrong Ura-san?" Sakata asked, rather curious with the male in front of him behavior. The emerald eyes man stared at him for a bit before closing his eyes again and leaning back on the sofa. Softly he muttered, "I'm not the saint you think I am..."