First homemade cookies (UraSaka)

This supposed to be valentines update, but I just finish editing this today so it's a really really late. Hope you enjoy it!! I hope my writing isn't too awkward! I was thinking of continue updating so please enjoy my book *bowing

This was written with Nyanko-chan. Thank you very much!!

Nyankochii4's AN: Oops my hand slipped and made a lot of smsn

All characters doesn't belong to me, they belong to themselves and I just borrowed their stages's name. This had nothing to do with the people itself. Please keep that in your mind and heart (o^^o)

If you are not comfortable with this, please don't read okay, go back and no attacking me and other writers 😭

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

The week before Valentine's Day, Sakata received a text from his lover that made him a little...panicked.

'I demand homemade chocolates this year. Good luck, Saka-chan~'

So, you could see why Sakata was panicking, unable to really focus at work with the other three. All that was on his mind was what kind of chocolate to make...how to make it...and how he had almost no time to learn how to make chocolate!

Noticing the discomfort from the younger, Senra tapped Sakata's shoulder gently. "What's wrong?"

"Sen-chan!!!" Sakata cries out before clinging to his friend. "Ura-san....Ura-san...Ura-san wants homemade chocolates!!!!"

"Ah. Good luck." Senra smiled innocently before trying to drag himself away from there.

"Don't leave!" Sakata desperately clings to his best friend. "Please teach me!"

"No!?" Senra bluntly replied.

"But why not!" Sakata needed help...so much of it too!

"It's a hassle." the blonde once again reply honestly

"But...but...I can't cook..." Sakata continues to cling to Senra, threatening to cry right then and there.

Sighing, Senra glance toward Shima. Well... he originally wants to give chocolate to Shima too and confess his feelings. But Sakata can't keep a secret and Senra doesn't want the redhead to leak about it.

"Please? Please!?" Sakata uses his famous puppy eyes, at least tries to.

Not falling for the puppy eyes, Senra still stares down toward Sakata.

"Please Sen-chan! I'll do anything!" Clinging to Senra again, Sakata breaks out into real tears.

"First, stay away from me for a moment." Senra replied, tired of dealing with this.

Pulling away, Sakata nods, wiping away his tears. "Gomen, Sen-chan."

"Second, whatever you saw later, you shouldn't talk or even mention it in front of anybody." Senra giving out his second rule.

"See what-I mean...yes!" Sakata could promise this!

"Third, if you say anything about what you saw, I'm gonna break out our friendship." Threaten the blonde. He will do that to protect his secret.

Panicking, Sakata nods his head. "I promise!"

"Okay. I will teach you step by step." Senra finally agrees.

"Yay! Thank you Sen-chan!" Sakata cheers happily before throwing himself at Senra again for a hug.

"I said stay away from me!" Senra scolded back.