What is life? 03

Warning: Suicide thought, blood, self harm
Read at your own risk

———————————————

Reaching home, Senra let out an erractic breath. Calm down, calm down, calm down!!! The blonde keep screaming inside his head as one of his hand close his mouth to prevent ang leaking sobbing.

"...!" Tears fall down as soon as he reach the familiar place, beside the sink of his bathroom. His most safest place.

Slash, slash, slash, slash, slash

He doesn't even know how many time he did, watching the blood trailed down his elbow still didn't heal his heart. Letting go of the blade, Senra crumple his hairs with both of his hands.

"Why... why... what did I do wrong..." Cry Senra. The more he cry, the messy his thought be. "Hiks.... Why..."

Slowly and softly, he hit the back of his head with the wall behind him. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry." To whom he apologize, even he, himself doesn't know but the pain he feel is so unbearable.

As if being possessed, the blonde stand up, walking nearing his bathtub and filled it with water. Taking the fallen blade, he sit at the edge of the tub.

"I'm sorry..." With a smooth movement, he slash the blade on his pulse rate. Blood started to come out. Smiling sadly, with tears wetting the wrist, Senra submerged himself in the flowing water inside the bathtub.

Darkness slowly invading him. Finally... the pain gone.

To be continue....