I'm sorry I love you (ShimaSen)

I wrote this despite my dizzy head after test because I horny for ShimaSen. I will start writing alone more because my writing is not on par with other writer (actually don't have people that want to collab with me bc im hated </3). Sorry for the bad writing, do enjoy it. It has more words than conversation as it's from one person POV. Please ignore all the typography error or any grammar mistake.

Shout out to my lil bro for correcting any mistake in this fic. Thank you so much blap blap.

All characters doesn't belong to me, they belong to themselves and I just borrowed their stages's name. This had nothing to do with the people itself. Please keep that in your mind and heart (o^^o)

If you are not comfortable with this, please don't read okay, go back and no attacking me and other writers 😭

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

A new home and a new workplace. That's what the tall golden-haired man tries to get used to quickly. He has to blend in quickly. For that purpose, Senra does his job properly and tries desperately not to refuse if there was a meal or drinking party. He does his best to keep in mind to not neglect his activities. So, it was okay, Senra gets used to doing his best. The reason is that he has Shima, the one that will be waiting for him in their new home. Cohabitation with Shima, which Senra never thought would happen several years ago. It's a fun, happy, and fulfilling life.

⭑*•⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

"Senra-kun, Senra-kun, hey! Cheers!!" A co-worker from his company cheering while holding the glass full of beers up high.

"Well, how many times is it? Bahahaha," laughing, Senra shakes his head but still clinks the glass with him.

Today, he was at a company drinking party at a restaurant nearby. After a few drinking parties, Senra gradually realized what kind of drunks his co-workers were. For example, this person was strong, this person was insanely weak, and this person doesn't drink at all. Senra is a decent drinker as he doesn't want the pain of getting drunk to be exposed in front of everyone else except his special someone. Nowadays, the blonde got a feeling of becoming a little bit better at holding his liquor. Well, even right now, he was just a little drunk and fluffy. That's why he was a little confused about what they talked about, but it's okay, this is still fine.

"Hey, do you really have chest hair?" suddenly one of his co-workers expressed their thoughts while looking at Senra in amusement.

"Stop it, that's a lie!" Senra replied as calmly as possible. After all, he is a bit drunk right now.

"Then, let me touch it and check!" said one of his colleagues, who are aware of Senra's activities. He always makes fun of Senra when people from his company find out about the story as the drinking parties with only men become more vulgar than usual.

"Oi, don't run away!" he said while reaching out for the blonde's chest.

"No, hey! Stop!" Trying to stop the hand from coming near him. However, due to the alcohol in his body, Senra's movements are quite slow.

He didn't expect to be touched, and the hand that was suddenly struck and inserted was cold. Senra couldn't resist, as he was being restrained by his boss, who is somewhat taller than him. It was unpleasant to be touched by others, even though they were of the same sex. As the place that's being touched is only a place that can be touched by Shima. So, Senra immediately gets the feeling of nausea. He hates being touched on his chest by other men.

"Oh, there's some!" The man said in giddiness.

"It's natural to have it alright! I'm a guy after all!" While the laughter echoed, Senra fluttered his legs and turned towards the group that became more lively on his right side and became pale. He knew that group so well.