Omegaverse Mafia (SakaUra and ShimaSen)

Hello!! I'm ALIVE!! Because I have finished editing most of the thing I wrote, alone and collab, I will start posting before I goes MIA again HAHAHAHA!! Thank you to those that still read this not really famous book because I'm really suck and horrible at writing!! But enjoy this one long shot!! It's a collab with the angst queen mysteryjessica and the horny queen Nyankochii4 owo)b

MiaMai's A/N: something happened... yeah something. nevermind i was reminded. angry cat vs the world got itttt

Nyanko's A/N: I wish I could write such epic scenes like these jesus christ o.o

I don't know what epic scene she was talking about so I will casually ignore it uwu <3 Any typographical error, please ignore it and enjoy the story!!

All characters doesn't belong to me, they belong to themselves and I just borrowed their stages's name. This had nothing to do with the people itself. Please keep that in your mind and heart (o^^o)

If you are not comfortable with this, please don't read okay, go back and no attacking me and other writers 😭

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

Besides the usual genders of male and female, there is another type of gender.

The top of the society, alphas (α).

The middle of the society, betas (β).

The bottom of the society, omegas (Ω).

「I hate alphas. I'll never forgive them. 」

After his brother was violated and then killed by an alpha, Urata had never looked at alphas the same. He hated them with a burning passion.

That's why he chose to join the anti-alpha mafia group, determined to push alphas off the rankings.

Alphas should never be forgiven.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

After receiving his latest mission, Urata laid on his bed in his shared room with his best friend, Senra.

"This is a chance to bring the alphas down. I'm sure your hatred for them won't allow you to fail. We believe that you would be able to get information from our nemesis easily... you are very good with information collecting after all. We hope to see positive results."

A few months in their nemesis group, the mafia group that accepts all berth. It would be easy to get in... but not that easy to get the information. He had to deal with alphas too... so that made it so much worse.

Sighing to himself, Urata began packing for his long stay away.

While laying on his own bed, playing with the collar around his neck, Senra watches his friend pack his bags with a slight frown. "So Uratan is leaving me, all by myself."

Not exactly by himself if he had everyone else, however it wouldn't be the same without him. "But good luck Uratan~ I know you'll be fine." He always was.

"It's not like I want to leave you." Urata rolled his eyes at the younger. "It's only a few months."

Packing all he needed, Urata paused as he stared at his bottles of suppressants. He should probably bring those...

"I'll be around alphas. I'm not going to be okay." A grumble.

Sitting up, Senra grabs Urata's collar that was sitting on their nightstand and brings it over. Urata hated wearing it while only around other omegas. "Don't forget this either." Carefully, the green ribbon was fastened around his neck.