Some lost memories

Vector sat on his chair trying to get comfy before his eyes get covered by some hands and hears a "Boo." and jerks up and sees Knuckles that he was the one who tricked him.

Vector: Very funny, Knux. 

Espio and Charmy enter in.

Espio: What happened?

Knuckles: I tricked Father again.

Charmy: (Laughs) Oh, good one. By the way, how did it go in the town?

Knuckles: Good, but there was something weird going on there.

Espio: Wait, really?

Knuckles: Well, I overheard people saying that they couldn't remember last night, like they were dazed and confused.

Charmy: Now, that you mention it me and Espio don't remember either.

Espio: All I remember is me putting Charmy to bed, do any of you know what happened last night?

Knuckles: (Tries to recall last night's events) No, nothing.

Vector: This is weird. First, Knuckles loses his book, then no one remembers what happened last night, and lastly our minds are dazed. I got a bad feeling about this.

Charmy: Maybe it's just that changing thing on animals? Winter is coming up soon.

Vector: Maybe... (Sits up from the chair) I'm going to bed early, I got a big day tomorrow.

Knuckles: Yeah, it's almost bed time, night guys.

Espio takes Charmy to bed as Vector and Knuckles head to their own rooms.

Knuckles: (Thinks) When am I going to have my own adventure? (Sings softly to sleep) How does a moment last forever?

How can a story never die?
It is love we must hold on to
Never easy but we try

Sometimes our happiness is captured
Somehow a time and place stand still
Love lives on inside our hearts and always will
(Goes to sleep)