Character description

Knuckles the Echidna: The main protagonist, the biological son of the echidna couple: Locke and Laura, born in Knothole City, the adopted son of Vector, and Rouge's love interest. A normal living echidna that lives in a small village with his adopted father and his best friends: Espio and Charmy, he takes the place of his adopted father's prison in order to save Vector's life. He's voiced by Dave B. Mitchell.

Princess Rouge the Bat: The deuteragonist, the princess of an unnamed kingdom, Chip's best friend, and Knuckles' love interest. She was cruel, mean and unkind, until an Enchantress cast a spell on her to be a vampire and will eventually met Knuckles: who will break the spell. She's voiced by Karen Strassman.

Fiona Fox: The main antagonist and Tangle's former mentor and best friend. She wants Knuckles' hand in marriage but when she discovers it's not for her but for Rouge, she tries to kill her but ultimately falls to her death at the castle. She's voiced by Jenny Slate.

Espio the Chameleon: A calm and collect chameleon and is Knuckles and Charmy's best friend. He's voiced by Matthew Mercer.

Sticks the Jungle Badger: A fun-loving, cheerful badger who turns into a vampire by The Enchantress' spell, she is also Shadow's love interest. She's voiced by Nika Futterman.

Amy Rose: The wife of Sliver Rose: a merchant, and sometimes gets into fights with Sticks who turns into a werehog by The Enchantress' spell. She's voiced by Cindy Robinson.

Sonic Speedstar: The husband of Blaze Speedstar and the father of Marine Speedstar who turns into a werehog by The Enchantress' spell. He's voiced by Roger Craig Smith.

Marine Speedstar: The Australian accented daughter of Sonic and Blaze Speedstar who turns into a vampire by The Enchantress' spell. She's voiced by Tara Strong.

Tangle the Lemur: The former secondary antagonist and the former mentee and best friend of Fiona Fox. She's voiced by Tara Strong.

Shadow the Hedgehog: A hedgehog who is Sticks' love interest that turns into a werehog by The Enchantress' spell. He's voiced by Kirk Thornton.

Miles 'Tails' Prower: A 2-tailed fox who is Cream's husband and one of Angel the dog's owners that turns into a werefox by The Enchantress' spell. He's voiced by Colleen O'Shaughnessy.

Charmy Bee: A young, playful and kind bee who is Espio and Knuckles' best friend. He's voiced by Colleen O'Shaughnessy.

Cream Prower: A young rabbit who is Tails' wife and Angel the dog's other owner that turns into a vampire by The Enchantress' spell. She's voiced by Michelle Ruff.

Silver Rose: A hedgehog who is a merchant and the husband of Amy Rose who he reunite with his wife after Knuckles breaks the spell. He's voiced by Bryce Papeenbrook.

Vector the Crocodile: Knuckles' adopted father after the deaths of Knuckles' real parents: Locke and Laura, Laura's best friend, and a rich merchant. He's voiced by Keith Silverstein.

Blaze Speedstar: A cat that works in the village Knuckles grew up in as a baker. She is the wife of Sonic Speedstar and the mother of Marine Speedstar. She reunites with them after Knuckles breaks the spell. She's voiced by Erica Lindbeck.

Locke and Laura: Knuckles' biological parents that die at The Plague of Knothole City leaving Laura's best friend: Vector to raise their son. Locke is voiced by Keith Silverstein and Laura is voiced by Jenny Slate.

Chip: A small winged chihuahua creature that is a servant to Princess Rouge and her best friend who disappears after The Enchantress places a spell on Rouge, he later returns in the climax and helps Knuckles and his friends and father with Marine. He's voiced by Tony Salerno.

Dr. 'Eggman' Robotnik: The owner of an asylum that helps Fiona before leaving the mob to kill Rouge. He's voiced by Mike Pollock.

Wave the Swallow/The Enchantress: A magical swallow that puts a spell on Rouge and her kingdom after she was deceived by her appearance. She later appears in the village and helps Vector, Espio, and Charmy in a later case. She's voiced by Kate Higgins.