xii.

"Who's your daddy? Is he rich like me?" Time Of The Season - The Zombies

♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of my alarm, the time set for six forty-five. I pushed myself off the bed, stretching my arms and yawning before cracking my knuckles. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I stood up and picked up my phone. I opened my calendar app, taking note that I have a twelve-thirty class.

I'd rather skip and just ask someone for their notes later, but I skipped last week. Walking into my bathroom, I get my hygiene things over with. It takes about twenty minutes and I finally exit the tiny space and enter my room, my small white towel wrapped around my body.

Pulling open the first dresser drawer, I grab a pair of panties and a bra. I dropped the towel to slip them on before shimmying into the pair of black skinny jeans I had laid out on a chair. Slipping the gray sweater over my head, my phone made a noise from the bed. I walk over to the mirror so I can do my hair and makeup. Taking a hair tie, I brushed my hair up into a high ponytail.

I never really wore much makeup besides concealer and a little winged eyeliner. Not wanting to wear any lipstick, I went with applying some cherry Chapstick instead. I shuffled over to my closet and grabbed my black boots from their spot in the corner long with my shoulder bag. I grabbed my phone off the bed, leaving the bedroom.

In the living room, Vriska was laid upon the couch, he turning slightly to look at me. He jumped up and rushed towards me, a little bark coming from him.

"Okay, okay! Good morning to you too." I chuckled and bent down to pet him. Rubbing his back, I stood up and makes my way to the kitchen. Vriska followed close behind, stopping in the doorway where his food bowl was.

I approached the cabinet under the sink, grabbing the bag of chow from it. I poured a good amount to last him till I got home, and he immediately dug into it.

I grabbed his water bowl, refilling it with fresh water and placed it back beside him. Rinsing off my hands I slipped my phone from my pocket to see who messaged me earlier. There were two texts from Zayn.

z: Good Morning baby I hope you're ready for today xx

z: I'll be there in fifteen minutes or less xx

Instead of replying, I call him. I pressed the phone to my ear as I leaned against the island counter. The line rang twice before he answered, "Lana, good morning. We've got a lot to do today."

"Morning. And I'm ready whenever you are."

"Well, in that case, come downstairs, I'll park in the front."

I bid him goodbye and ended the call, grabbing my keys off the counter. Turning to Vriska, he barked and walked back over to the couch to resume his nap. Locking up my apartment I made my way to the elevator. My foot tapped as I waited for the lift to approach. The doors slid open, a lady and two younger children stepping out.

One of them wailing his heart out and the other happily licking a multi-colored lollipop. I gave the woman a smile and stepped inside, pressing the lobby button. To pass the time I played a game on my phone, frowning when a sudden stop made me look up and lose. The elevator stopped on the second floor, the metal doors opening.