xiii.

"Just sit back and watch me work, work, work, daddy." Watch Me Work - Tinashe

♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡

We spent and hour in half silence, only the noises of keyboard clacking and Zayn's phone ringing. I pushed myself, wincing from my sore bum, and stood up. I'd been laying down so long my legs went numb, and I grabbed the end of the couch.

My eyes wander over to Zayn who was staring at a folder. Approaching him, I noticed it was the same folder Peter gave him earlier.

"Zayn?" He grunted, not looking up from the papers. "Since I'm your assistant and all, is there anything you'd like me to do? It was getting kind of boring napping on the couch."

Zayn sighs, folding the folder closed as he rubbed his eyes. "Come around the desk, Lana." I nodded, standing before him in his chair. His hand slipped into mine, pulling me into his lap. His hand placed on my thigh, thumb rubbing gentle circles into my clothed skin. We sat in silence again, I finally sighed and looked at him.

"Why did you have to spank me?"

"Because," he huffs, looking down at our entwined hands, "I was jealous. Like I said I would be watching the security cameras for you, and when I saw him rubbing on you and it made me mad."

My cheeks flared, my gaze diverted to anywhere but him. "I didn't like it though. I only like it when you touch me, Zayn."

"And that's the way it should be, babygirl. Now since you want to work could you run down and get me coffee from the break room along with heading to the tenth floor and getting some papers from Oliver?"

"Of course." I stood up, straightening out my sweater. "How'd you like the coffee, boss?"

Zayn chuckled, rubbing his hand against his chin. "Cream and three sugars, please." I nodded and began pacing towards the door. Getting halfway, I stopped and turned on my heels. Making my way back to the desk, Zayn looked up at me with a brow raised. Before he could speak, I leaned down and crashed my lips into his, earning a groan from the man.

I pulled back, grinning as I began to walk away. Opening the door, I looked back at a breathless Zayn. "Can't leave without giving daddy his goodbye kiss, could I?"

♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡

I stepped into the elevator, pressing the tenth-floor button. It was closer than the break room which was all the way on the first floor. Exiting the elevator, I slowly walked down the hallway looking for the name Oliver.

At the end of the hall, there was a name tag that stuck out more than others. Unlike the rest, this one was golden while the rest were silver.

Approaching the door, I knocked hesitantly and stepped back. There was a shout from a feminine voice, "Come in!" I pushed open the door, stepping into the office. There was a redhead lady, her hair pinned up in a tight bun. Her lips painted red and she wore a gray pencil skirt and a jacket to match along with red pumps.

Her eyes darted towards me and she smiled, "Give me a minute sweetheart." She looked back at her computer screen, pressing a hand to the earpiece in her ear. "Listen, just get the faxes sent and report back to me soon." The woman sighed and turned back to me.