xviii.

"When you're thirsty and need love, I give it up till I'm empty baby." Blow - Beyoncé

[read a/n at the end pls thx ily]

♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡

After sitting on the ground for a good twenty-five minutes listening to Zayn ramble on about random topics, we finally got up and walked back to the car. It was a little past midnight now and I sighed while looking out the window as we rode back home, the only noise being the soft music coming from the radio. I closed my eyes, feeling the cool wind blow against my face.

There was a sudden blaring of Zayn's phone ringing and him groaning before answering with an annoyed, "Hello?" The person on the other end was speaking loud, but I couldn't comprehend what they were exactly saying. I could tell Zayn was annoyed by the tone of voice.

"I'm fucking tired, can't you just handle this one? ... Fine, just give me like thirty minutes. Text me the address, yeah? Bye."

Opening my eyes, I look towards him seeing the most irritating look on his face. "What happened?"

Zayn sighed, using one hand to steer and the other to scratch his stubble covered chin, "Business. New partners can't make a deal for himself if his life depended on it. He's lucky if I don't let him go."

"If he's new maybe he just wants to make sure he's doing it right. Such a strict boss, jeez. Next, you'll be firing me, huh?" He chuckled at this, a small smile on his lips. "Are you going home first?"

"Yeah. Gotta get the stuff and drop you off anyways."

"Why do I have to stay home? I wanna see you do business." I mumble, moving over to his side. Zayn looks over at me briefly before we come to a stop light. He chuckles, shaking his head before looking to check the light.

"Nah, I think you'd better at home, love."

Frowning, I lean back into my seat. "I've shot a man and hid a body. I think I can deal with watching you pass out some crack."

"First, I was just joking babygirl. And second, it's not just crack. There's weed, ecstasy, LSD, Angel Dust, Magic Mint-"

"Okay, okay! I get it, you sell a lot. That last one didn't even sound like a real thing though."

"You'll be surprised at how people name these things."

I laughed, turning and looking out the window. We started driving again and I hummed quietly to the songs playing on the radio. There were a buzz and a quick ding sound, making me look over to Zayn.

"Read that for me?"

"Yeah, sure." I picked up his phone, swiping it and looking over to him for a password.

"Uhm, zero one, one two."

"M'kay," I press his inbox, trying to not read any of his other messages. I could do that another day. Pressing his most recent one, I spoke up, "It's from some guy named Tony and it says '1980 Maine Street, club Sesso'."

"Club Sesso? Easy job, this should be quick."

・゚: *・゚:* *:・゚*:・゚