xix.

"You know you've got that thing that makes the girls all swing, you know exactly what you do." One Time - Marian Hill

✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡

My eyes flutter open to the sound of an alarm, making me sit up. I could hardly move due to Zayn's arm being wrapped around my waist. Moving his arm, I scooted off the bed and grabbed my phone, turning off the alarm. I opened up my calendar, seeing that I had a class today. Right now it was currently 8:30 A.M.

"Why are you up so early?"

"I've got classes today."

He groaned, rolling over to face me. "Can't you just skip 'em?"

"As much as I'd like too I can't. Could you drive me to campus, please?" He was quiet for a minute.

"Take my keys and drive."

"I suck at driving, I don't think you'd appreciate having to buy a new car on my behalf."

Zayn mumbled something under his breath, sitting up. His fingers ran throughout his messy hair as he yawned. Standing up, he walked over to the window and peeked through the blinds.

"Don't you have to go to work anyways?"

"Sadly."

I pushed myself off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Shutting the door, I turned on the shower before stepping inside and cleaning up. I sighed, letting the hot water run over me as I thought about last night.

Humming to myself, I shut off the water and stepped out, reaching for the towel on the rack. I dried myself off before wrapping the soft cloth around my body. I took this time to brush my teeth and wash my face before stepping out the bathroom.

There was a breeze coming in and I noticed the balcony doors were open. Zayn stood outside, leaning against the railing. He was looking down at his hand, cigarette in one, phone in the other. He was still in nothing but his boxers. I watched as he brought the cigarette to his lips, taking a long drag from it before blowing out the stream of smoke.

I walked over to the dresser and pulled out a pair of panties and a bra. Slipping them on, I moved over to the shirt drawer and pulled out a white shirt with little stripes on it. Moving to the next drawer I pulled out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. Standing up, I took my time to put the shirt on and shimmy into the jeans.

Turning around, I see Zayn sitting on the bed, a little smile on his face. "Do you have to creep on me while I get dressed?" He only laughs before pushing himself off the bed. I roll my eyes and walk back into the bathroom to grab the brush. I brush my hair, getting rid of all the annoying tangles before deciding to leave it down.

"I'm coming with you to class today."

"I don't think you'd want to. It's nothing but annoying people and me sleeping for like, fifty minutes. What about work?"

"I don't have anything but this broadcasted press conference at four, it's good. I'm still coming though. You can show me your friends and stuff."

I sighed, knowing he probably wouldn't stop till I agreed. "Fine, you can come. But I promise you it's boring." Zayn grinned, kissing my cheek before moving to get in the shower.