xvi.

"Baby, you can have whatever you like." Whatever You Like - T.I.

♡✧♡✧♡✧♡✧♡

Groaning, I rolled around in the soft sheets on Zayn's bed. It was late now, around eleven, and I couldn't sleep. Zayn had gone back to work an hour after our little argument. He said he'd have to take care of business afterward, but he'd be back soon. I didn't feel like arguing again so I told him alright.

The only problem was now I was bored without him.

Turning over to the nightstand, I reached for my phone. My hand slapped against the wood until I felt the little device on my fingers. Finally grabbing it, I rolled back over in bed as I opened up my messages.

To z: zaaynnn

To z: i'm bored now [sad face emoji]

To z: come home bebz

To z: that's my impersonation of how you say babe btw :)

I pushed myself up and walked out the door. Making my way downstairs, I swung by the living room. Vriska was asleep on the fluffy rug in the center of the floor, his tail occasionally moving. I turned and went into the kitchen, flicking on the light. Sitting my phone on the counter, I moved to the fridge to scout it out.

I pulled out a small container of mixed fruits and took it to the sink. Rinsing them off, because God knows who's touched them, I shook off the excess water. I turned back and shut the fridge before walking over to the television. I grabbed the remote and turned on the small flatscreen, walking back to grab my fruit.

I lifted myself up onto the counter, leaning over to grab my phone. Switching to the remote, I popped a cherry into my mouth as I scrolled through the channels. My phone vibrated along with a quick ding! sound and I picked it up.

z: sorry to keep you lonely baby, daddy had to pick up something from a colleague.

z: he invited me in for a drink and we lost track of time.

z: do some online shopping or something to keep you busy till I get home yeah?

z: and bebz aha :) xx

I smiled to myself as I picked up a pineapple chunk and ate it before sending him a reply. Putting the phone back down, I sighed and switched through the channels once again. There wasn't much to watch and it wasn't appealing to me at all. I settled on watching the news, hardly paying attention to it at all. So I opened up Safari and looked at various online shops, adding things to my cart for later.

There was the sound of the doorbell, my brow raised in curiosity. It couldn't be Zayn, he would've unlocked the door himself. Unless he lost his keys. Jumping off the counter, fruit, and phone in my hand, I walked out the kitchen. In the living room I saw Vriska sniffing around the door, he looked towards me and barked.

"Calm down, it's probably just one of Zayn's friends. I'll just tell them he's not here." I mumbled to him, who growled and moved behind me.

I stood on the tips of my toes to check out the peephole. There was a heavily built man standing outside, his brunette hair styled upwards in a short quiff. Stepping back, I unlocked the door and pulled it open.