Chapter 8: The Pageant 1

*Courtney Moore's POV*

Why is that b*tch here?! I shouted in anger because no one told me that, that b*tch is the daughter of the owners this school.

You!. I said to my slave

Y-yes miss Courtney?. She said while stuttering

Why didn't you told me that she is the daughter of the owner of this school?!. I said slapping her hard on the cheek.

I-I....I do not know either. she said making me even angrier and tried to slap her again.

Courtney Stop! the pageant is about to start. Tammy said stopping me and trying to calm me down.

Sally get out of here, now. Ashley said to Sally who is crying, she hurriedly got out of the dressing room and I tried to calm myself. I'm number 24 out of 25 contestants.

ps: Sally Rivera is Courtney's slave.

So, should we start the pageant already?. The host asked the students

Yeahhhhhh!!!!!!. they shouted as I covered my ears

Well then please welcome contestant number 1!. the first round and outfit is the swimsuit contest. the first contestant wears a plain emerald green one piece swimsuit, uh! spell ugly U-G-L-Y. And I wore a black but fashionable one piece swimsuit and I know I'm going to win this round.

*Ha Yoo's POV*

I know Courtney is pretty surprised by now! hahaha well I'm not angry at her so I'm just going to think about it as an accident. The first contestant wears a plain emerald green one-piece swimsuit, after posing a bit she introduced herself.

Hi my name is Camila Avery Lopez, I'm 18 y/o and I am a 2nd year college student. My hobbies are singing and gardening.

That's a wonderful hobby of yours Miss Lopez, well good luck then. The next contestant is a very beautiful young lady, please welcome contestant number 2!

He's right she is beautiful, she has blonde hair and blue eyes, she wears a peach one piece swimsuit with beautiful floral design.

Good morning everyone my name is Layla Violet King, 18 y/o and 1st year in college. My hobbies are modeling and cooking.

After that the contest became boring and as the time goes by I didn't notice that the next contestant is Courtney.

Please welcome contestant number 24!!

Courtney wears a plain black one-piece swimsuit with a brooch like thingy in her waist.

My name is Courtney Moore, I' m 17 y/o, 1st year in college and my hobbies are cultural events and golfing.

Hmm...typical hobbies for rich girls. After the swimsuit contest, they gave us 10 minutes to decide who will be the winner of this round. I choose Layla because she's beautiful and confident. Abigail and Blight choose Layla too. After 10 minutes the contestants formed a line and we announced the winner of this round.

3rd place....is contestant number 25, Miss Brooklyn Lucy Carter! Congratulations. Abigail announced

2nd place.....is contestant number.....24, Miss Courtney Moore, congratulation. Blight said, I can see Courtney's anger because she's not the winner.

And the champion is.....contestant number 2, Miss Layla Violet King, congratulations. I said clapping my hands. The next round is the talent portion.