Chapter 23: Suspicions

~Ha Yoo's POV~

What is it Darling?. My mom asked

When I followed their men, I heard that they are going to blow up a building and that building is the Stewart Hospital. I said and showed them the pictures I took.

We need to warn the Stewarts, all of you are now dismissed. My dad said and called the Stewarts.

I went up to my room to call Abigail.

Ringgg.

Wazzup Ha Yoo?. Abigail answered.

The Warren's will blow up your hospital!. I said

Wait what?

My dad already called your parents so calm down okay?

Okay. Abigail said and sighed.

My dad said they will blow it up at around midnight...tomorrow

O-okay.....I'll tell you what will be the plan tomorrow

Okay goodnight

night. She said and ended the call.

After Abigail ended the call I stared at my ceiling for a while and as I was going to turn off my lamp, my eyes caught the bouquet of flowers that Asahi gave me. I got up and went to my grand piano and played Slow motion by TREASURE. As I was playing the piano my heart is pounding like crazy!.....I don't know why.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Abigail's POV~

I was stunned when Ha Yoo said that the Warren's will blow up our hospital and called Blight.

Ringggg.ringgg

Hey Abigail what's the problem?. She asked with a super worried tone because I don't usually call her at this time ... it was 11:30 pm when I called her.

W-well......t-the Warrens......they'll blow up our hospital......tomorrow at midnight. I said as I was about to cry.

Hushhh Hushhh It's going to be okay

I know it will...but. I said and started crying

Don't cry please.....we will think of a plan tomorrow for now calm down and get some sleep okay?. Blight said worriedly.

O-okay....thanks Blight...goodnight

Goodnight. Blight said and I ended the call, calmed my self down and tried to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Next Day*

~Ha Yoo's POV~

It was already 7:45 am and our class starts at 8:00 am but Abigail is still not here at the schools front gate where we always wait for each other. At 7:50 Abigail finally showed up.

You okay?. I asked her because she looks so pale.

Y-yeahh...come on we'll going to be late. She said and we rushed to our classroom, luckily we arrived just on time. Our professor finally entered and she called us three.

Miss Song, Stewart and Linden you three are excused. Someone is waiting for you three outside. She said and we three stared at each other before going outside. After we got out of our room we saw a guy but we can only see his back, I fake coughed and he turned and we saw his face....it was.....Ace Leroy Warren!