Chapter 14: Ayame and Ezume Takahashi

~Abigail's POV~

Hey guys look, it's from the announcement board. I said and showed them my phone.

Tss another interview? inteobyuga silh-eoyo (I hate interviews). Ha Yoo said and continued playing Valorant.

And Ha Yoo you will be the first to be interviewed because it will start from the top 1 of the whole school and so on. Blight said and removed the earphones from Ha Yoo's ear.

jal dwaessneyo (well that's great). Ha Yoo said sarcastically.

~TOP 10~

#1-Song Ha Yoo

#2-Abigail Stewart

-Yuna Blight Linden

#3-Emma Sanders

#4-Mei Zhao

#5-Harper Ramirez

#6-Wyatt Cameron Wright

#7-Jaxon Torres

#8-Nalon Roberts

#9-Victoria Hazel Allen

#10-Amelia Sophia Miller

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hanging Garden~

So Miss Song, What if you met your bias accidentally? what will you do? what would you say to him or her?. the interviewer asked me one question after another.

Well first of all...I will definitely be surprised, and then I'll say hello to him or her. And I will let him or her sign my album. And that's it, that's what I would say and do if I met my bias accidentally.

That's a great but short answer Miss Song, but it's okay I hope we will meet again sometime soon. He said, and we shook hands. But in my mind I do not want to be interviewed by him again. and I left immediately and I found Blight and Abigail waiting for me at the hanging garden's entrance.

How many minutes?. I asked them.

10 minutes. Blight said and went inside.

That's a new record Ha Yoo! nice! okay I have to go, byieee see you in a bit! and oh! your latest record was 12 minutes. Abigail said and went inside too. Hmmm.....just reduced by 2 minutes.

I went to the cafeteria to buy a snack and I remembered the weird guy I bumped into with here at the cafeteria. He really looks familiar. I just bought a biscuit and lemon juice and sat on the chair near the window.

Umm...Hi....eonnie.. A girl approached me and I think she is still in Highschool but she also studies here.

Yes?. I said looking at her but she looked so frightened, is it by my serious face? maybe.

S-someone w-wants....t-to....give you this. She said stuttering.

Oh okay thank you, please tell the person who gave it to me thank you and what's your name darling?. I asked and smiled at her.

Umm...Ayame. She said but didn't stutter anymore.

Well nice to meet you Ayame! I hope we meet again. I said and smiled at her again. She bowed to me and smiled and after that she left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Ayame's POV~

After I left, I immediately called Ezume nii-chan.