Chapter 15: 10 Years Ago

~Ha Yoo's POV~

After I asked that question, my parents came in and asked the doctor what had happened.

Doc what happened to my daughter?. My mom asked.

She collapsed because of what happened 10 years ago. The doctor said and my parents hugged me again.

Mom? Dad?

Hmmm?. My mom hummed.

What happened 10 years ago?. I asked curiously.

Hon, tell Ha Yoo what happened 10 years ago. My mom said to Dad.

Okay. My dad said, sighed and started to tell me the whole story of what happened 10 years ago.

~FLASHBACK~

Ha Yooo!!!. Ayame shouted while running and Ezume was just behind her following.

Ayame! Ezume! what are you doing here? I thought you still have a piano lesson until 5 pm?. I asked them.

Our piano lessons ended immediately. Ezume said coldly.

Tokorode, hayu wa inu ga sukidesu ka? (Btw Ha Yoo do you like dogs?). Ayame said.

Ne, dōshite? (Yeah, why?)

Inu no kurumi o koko ni tsurete kitakara (Because I brought my dog ​​Kurumi here)

Hontōni?! (Really?!)

Hmm!. Ayame said and gestured to her bodyguard to take Kurumi and give it to her here. The bodyguard bowed first then left, after a few minutes he returned with a Siberian Husky in his arms.

Kurumi!. After Ayame said that Kurumi jumped off the bodyguards arm and run towards her.

So Ha Yoo this is Kurumi, Kurumi say Hi to Ha Yoo.

I thought it would approach me but it suddenly got angry and chased me. As I was running I did not realize that there was a big rock in front of me, I stumbled and fell and hit my head on the big rock. The last thing I heard was Ha Yoo!!

When I woke up I was already in the hospital and I could not remember what happened before I woke up here in the hospital.

Mom? Dad? What happened?. When I asked, they looked at each other and called the doctor and when the doctor arrived he examined me and looked at my parents and said:

I'm so sorry Mr. and Mrs. Song but your daughter has Dissociative Amnesia. The doctor said and my mother burst out crying. And since I was young back then I did not understand what Dissociative amnesia is. And it means that I can't remember what happened that day.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I can't believe it .. I just now understood what dissociative amnesia is, I was just stunned while my parents hugged me.

It's okay Darling, the doctor said you will regain your memories in no time I promise my baby. Mom said comforting me.

I'll buy you some ice cream my Princess okay?. My dad said and I just nodded.

After a few minutes my dad came back and in his hands are 5 big cups of Golden Opulence Sundae.

Here my Princess

Thanks Dad

After eating the ice cream they said goodbye and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~