Chapter 11: Still Bestfriends

Moon Hee Yul (JamJam) The of Return of Superman-as Han Yoo Ra

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Ha Yoo's POV~

I turned to face them, Yoong Ah immediately ran towards me and hugged me.

neomubogo sip-eoss-eo ha yua! (I missed you so much Ha Yoo-ahh!). Yoong Ah said before he let go of the hug.

I missed you too Yoong Ah-yah. I said

when he let go of the hug Yoon Ah suddenly punched him in the shoulder

wae gabjagi an-a jusyeoss-eoyo?! geunyeoui deuleseue museun jis-eulhaessneunjiboseyo! gugyeo jyeoss-eoyo! (Why did you suddenly hugged her?! look what you have done to her dress! It's wrinkled!). Yoon Ah said acting as if she's angry.

neomubogo sip-eoss-eo ....(I just missed her so much....) Yoong Ah said while pouting.

ai swi! dodaeche mueos-i! ha yua nae meongcheonghan ssangdung-i daesin yeppeun deuleseu juleum mianhae ....( Aish! whatever! Ha Yoo ahh on behalf of my idiotic twin I'm sorry for wrinkling your beautiful dress)..... Yoon Ah said......she still hasn't changed at all she is still the Yoon Ah who I met when we were kids.

geuligo o! dwineuj-eun saeng-il chughahae, yeogi nae seonmul-i issseubnida. ma-eum-e deusigil balabnida! (And oh! belated happy birthday, here's my gift for you I hope you'll like it!). Yoon Ah said giving me her gift for me wrapped in a mint colored wrapper with a happy birthday on it.

gomawoyo yun-a ya, here's my welcome gift for you, Yoong Ah and Yoo Ra (Thank you Yoon Ah-yah, here's my welcome gift for you, Yoong Ah and Yoo Ra). I said giving Yoon Ah her gift, giving Yoong Ah his gift and Yoon Ah called Yoo Ra for her to come to us.

eonnineun mueos-ibnikka? (What is it unnie?). Yoo Ra asked Yoon Ah.

hayuege insahamyeon seonmul-i iss-eoyo (Say hello to Ha Yoo and she has a gift for you)

jeongmal?! (really?!). Yoo Ra said excitedly. And Yoon Ah nodded.

annyeonghaseyo, hayu eonni! (Hello, Ha Yoo unnie!)

annyeonghaseyo, yu laya yeogi seonmul-ibnida (Hello, Yoo Ra-yah here is your gift). I said and handed her the gift I bought for her wrapped in a glittery pink wrapper.

gamsahabnida hayu eonni! (Thank you so much Ha Yoo unnie!). Yoo Ra said hugging me.

cheonman-eyo (you're welcome). I said smiling at her and hugged her back.

After that she ran to her parents and showed them the gift I gave her.

So Ha Yoo, how are you this past 7 years?. Yoon Ah asked as we sat on the couch in our living room while our parents are on the other side of the living room.

I'm fine, I have made new friends in high school

That's good then!. As she said that I could see sadness and jealousy in her eyes.

Ha Yoo do you have a boyfriend?. Yoong Ah asked. but Yoon Ah punched him in the shoulder again and said:

You know Ha Yoo doesn't want a boyfriend and then you asked her that?!. Yoon Ah said

I'm just making sure until Ha Yoo doesn't have a boyfriend yet, I still have a chance!. Yoong Ah said and that made me cringe even more.

Hahaha stop now okay? come on let's have lunch first and I'll tour you in the city. I said and smiled at them, and then Yoong Ah's eyes sparkled.