Chapter 1: First day

Disclaimer: I do not own most of the pictures. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi my name is Song Ha Yoo/Ha Yoo Song, I am a half American-half Korean and I have an older brother named Byung-yoo he has brown hair and dark brown eyes. My father is Korean and my mother is American who is Mr. Ha-joon and Mrs. Yvonne Song. I'm 17 y/o, 1st year in college. My natural hair color is light brown but I dyed it mint green when I was in 3rd grade high school and I have a keen blue grey eyes. We moved to New York when I was 10. I met Abigail and Blight when we were in 1st year high school.

*FLASHBACK*

I was sitting on a bench one summer morning. When two girls suddenly approached me, I immediately stood up about to walk away when the girl who is slightly taller than me said

"were not going to bully you", I stopped but still not looking back at them.

Were sorry for not making a move to stop them from bullying you, Blight and I should've done something so... we wanna be friends with you. I'm Yuna Blight Linden, I'm from London and she is Abigail Stewart. she said and asked May I know you're name?. Ha Yoo. I replied.

Well Ha Yoo from now on we will be you're friends as well as your protectors from the bullies.

That's how I became friends with Abigail and Blight. And ohh the bullies are bullying because they said I look like an American but I speak in Alien language which is Hangul or Korean.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of my Aunt yelling "Ha Yoo" wake up already! you're going to be late for your first day of school! (btw I'm 1st year college now)

Alright alright, I'm up!. I yelled back, then washed my face, brushed my teeth in the bathroom and changed my pajamas into my school uniform and then headed downstairs to eat my breakfast.

Good morning Auntie!. I said and then kissed her cheeks.

Good morning eat your breakfast now. she said heading upstairs to do the laundry.

(my breakfast consisted of rice, hotdog, bacon, banana and, for dessert, a piece of chocolate cake)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye Auntie!. I yelled heading to the front door to go to school.

Bye!. she yelled while in the laundry room.

(While walking, I saw Abigail walking towards me)

Yow! good morning Abi!. I said approaching her

Good morning. Let's hurry we're going to be late. Abigail said looking annoyed

Chill it's just 7:30 in the morning, our class starts at 9:00 remember?. I said showing her the time on my phone.

Oh yeah I forgot hehe mian. She said while looking down, I guess she's embarrassed.

HAHAHAHHAHA no need to say sorry, people make mistakes, lets go , I know Blight is so mad at us right now. I said

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(We saw Blight standing by the school gate, uh oh she looks mad, HAHAHAHA. Because Blight is such an early bird!)

Yow Blight! good morning!. I said while holding my laughter, because her face pfftt she's really mad at us.

I told you both that before 7:30 you should be here in the school gate! but look it's past 8! okay I'm out!. She said then walked away.

Hey Blight! wait!. I said running after her. But before I get to her Joshua suddenly blocked me.

Who is Joshua? Will they be able to get along with Blight again?

To find out keep reading!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! I know it's too short but I will make it up to you guys next time! thank you for reading my story hope you'll like it! If you do please vote and leave a comment!