Chapter 4: Love At First Sight

I was walking at the campus of my little sister Sachi because she forgot her lunch box, then I came up with the idea that she's in their cafeteria. As I entered their cafeteria I immediately spotted Sachi at the middle part of the cafeteria. I approached her

O bento o wasureta Sachi (Sachi you forgot your lunch box). I said and handed the lunch box to her

Oh? nii-chan! wahhh domo arigatogozaimashita! (Oh? brother! wahhh thank you very much!)

after she said that, I left immediately, but before I could get out of the cafeteria I bumped into someone.

I'm so sorry miss..... I immediately said and held out my hand to help her stand.

umm It's ok thank you for helping me. she said smiling at me and she held my hand so she could stand, and weirdly my eyes sparkled . She's so beautiful..... after she stood up I left immediately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*FASTFORWARD: LUNCH TIME*

I am working as a waiter in Burger King but I will resign tomorrow morning because I'm going back to Korea for our photo shoot in MMM.

I was waiting for a customer to help him/her, when suddenly our manager called me to help out a customer, she pointed to a girl who is holding 2 tray's of food. I immediately went to her and asked what table, she faced me and I was shock when I found that it is the girl who I bumped into with in the cafeteria of the school of my sister which is the Linden Academy, but I easily recovered from my shock. And asked her again.

Maam?

Ohhh umm table 12. she finally said.

Okay let's go maam. I said and followed her to the said table.

After setting the tray down she thanked me and I left to go back to the counter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*FASTFORWARD AGAIN: Hamada's residence

nii-chan!. Sachi suddenly shouted bringing me back to my thoughts

Hai? (yes?). I said

I have been calling you for 3 times now! dinner is ready!. she again shouted and started to run downstairs.

I stayed at my room for 5 seconds because I can't take her off of my mind. The girl who I bumped into this morning. I'm being mesmerized by her beauty....aish! I should go downstairs now.

Okasan no kyodai wa ima koko ni imasu (Mom, brother is here now). My sister said after I sat in my chair at the dinning table.

Okay let's eat now..... so I heard you are going back to Korea tomorrow?. My mom asked while eating sushi and tempura.

Hai. I said as I answered her question and while eating sashimi.

Stay safe, okay?. My mom said while looking at me sincerely.

Hai...I said then smiled at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please vote and comment if you liked my story! mwah! byieeee see you in the next chapter! btw Sachi is still in highschool. 4th year highschool/grade 10. Stay safe, be healthy and always wear your mask when going outside! byiee and Happy New Yearr guysssss goodbye 2020 hello 2021!