Chapter 20: The Other Six

~Ha Yoo's POV~

We were talking for about 30 minutes now and 6 more guys arrived.

Yowwwww!!! wazzup guyssss???. a guy approached us and high fived the other 6 guys and Byung Yoo too.

Hey Danny. My brother said

Yah why didn't you tell us you were coming here?. another guy said.

I thought you hyung lines were busy?

Who told you that?. The Danny guy asked and my brother pointed his finger towards Justin

Yesterday we just finished doing what we were going to do and we thought of going here to New York. I thought those six came home to their hometowns, but they came here instead

HAHAHA chill Jun. Travis said.

And guys this is my sister Ha Yoo. And this is her bestfriends, Abigail Stewart and Yuna Blight Linden. And girls this is Danny, Jun, Jaden, David, Mama, and Kevin

Hi, nice to meet you all. I said and smiled and shook their hands

Same. Blight said

Heyyyy let's dance!. Abigail said and pulled Kevin towards the dance floor.

For about 20 minutes talking with Blight about school, the Arthur guy approached me.

Um...would you like to dance?. He said and I nodded

Sure!. I said and smiled at him even though I can't see his face. I feel oddly comfortable with him.

~At the dance floor~

The dj played Rain on me by Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande. And all the people on the dance floor dance like crazy hahaha especially Abigail and Kevin. After the song ended the dj changed it to "Hymn to the sea". And I put my hands on Arthur's shoulder and he put his hands on my waist.

You know...I feel so comfortable with you. I said and smiled at him.

Really? Why?. He said and looked away.

Well...I don't know either haha. After I said that he smiled and said we should go back now.

Okay let's go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now 9 pm and Byung Yoo said he will drive us home cuz we still have classes tomorrow.

Bye guysss see you next time!!!. Abigail said and high fived all of them. And I smiled and waved at them before entering the passengers seat and Blight waved at them and entered. After 5 minutes we arrived at Blight's house.

Thanks for dropping me of see you tomorrow Ha Yoo, Abigail. Blight said and entered their house

Byeee see you tomorrow too!!!. Abigail shouted, I just smiled and Byung Yoo started driving again and after 5 minutes we arrived at Abigail's house.

Byeee guyss! Ha Yoo tomorrow we need to talk. Abigail said in a serious tone.

Hahaha okay byee

After Abigail entered their house we then drove off to our house.

Lil sis. Byung Yoo started

Hmm?

I think....Arthur likes you

Hahaha what? no way...How can you say that he likes me?