Chapter 25: Family dinner

~Ha Yoo's POV~

After coming down from the rooftop we saw a limo outside

Come on guys. Abigail said and entered the limo

After Abigail entered the limo we finally entered too

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Stewart's Residence*

~Abigail's POV~

Hey mom! Hey Dad!. I said and kissed them on the cheeks.

Aunt Yvonne and uncle Ha-joon, and oh of course aunt and uncle Linden!. I said and hugged them.

Come sit now everyone. My dad said and Ha Yoo, Blight, Aleb and Ace sat next to me.

Ace darling you don't need to be nervous, It's not your fault so come on let's eat now. My mom said.

jal meokkessumnida, itadakimasu. Ha Yoo and her parents said.

While we were eating we talked about so many things and Ace said that if we haven't stopped his parents plans and if they haven't got into jail, the Song's are next and the Song's are their main target.

It's okay dear, were not mad at you, If you need help in something you can come to us. Blight's mom said.

Thank you Mrs. Linden. Ace said

No problem dear. Blight's mom said and smiled.

After eating dinner we girls go to my room and the boys go to the gaming room

Hey guys I bought so many dresses the other day and you two need to try it!. I said and took the clothes I bought from my walk in closet

What do you think about this guys?. I said and showed them a pink above the knee lace dress

Ohhhh I really like this one~. Ha Yoo said

Yeahhh me too! okay next one. I said and picked another dress

How about this one?. I said and showed them a skater dress with a silver beads on the top and peach colored skirt.

I love this one. Blight said looking at the dress up and down and nodded.

Okay okay next one!. I said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Aleb's POV~

We are now at the gaming room of the Stewarts and Ace and I are playing PUBG

So Ace...I noticed that you like Ha Yoo. I first said

Well..yeah I really do like her. Ace said not taking his eyes of the screen.

Why don't you court her?. I asked and killed three zombies.

Nah....I don't think she wants to be in a relationship right now. Ace said and I can feel his sadness in the way he said that.

You should try. I said and killed 5 zombies

Thanks man but nah....I don't want to ruin our friendship now. Ace said and I know it hurts....because I've experienced it too.

Okay it's your choice man. I said and finished the remaining zombies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~