Chapter 13: Stalker

~Ha Yoo's POV~

(5 years ago)

I was shopping when a guy bumped into me and it was my classmate who has a crush on me, my classmates said, his name is James Taylor. He apologized to me but I know he did that on purpose so I ignored him. After 10 minutes of shopping I went to the counter to pay but I turned around and saw James looking at me again. I was terrified so I hurriedly pay at the counter and left the mall but I noticed he followed me to the parking lot. I confronted him.

Why are you following me?! are you a stalker? I bet you are! go away!.

After I said that, he approached me and he tried to kiss me but it was good that he did not continue because the bodyguard and my driver arrived and tackled James and I immediately got into my car. When I came home, I became cold to my parents, aunt and brother for days. I also did not tell them what happened, I also did not let them into my room. After a week I left my room and immediately went to Byung-yoo's room. He was even surprised because I went out of my room.

O.....Oppa.....

Hmm?.... will you tell me what happened?

Yeah... I said, sat next to him on his bed and told him what happened.

After I told him what happened, he got up immediately and was about to leave his room when I stopped him.

Don't.....

But that's assault sis!. He shouted.

Please don't....It's okay...

He sighed and sat down on the bed again.

Okay, I will not confront him....but I will tell it to mom and dad okay?

O-Okay.....I said and he hugged me.

~End of flashback~

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''~At the Airport~

It's already Sunday and Yoon Ah and her family were going back to Korea. I reminded Yoon Ah to answer Yedam.

Stay safe okay?, and oh! say yes to Yedam. I said hugging her.

Hahahaha I will, and when you have time I will introduce him to you as my boyfriend. Yoon Ah said and pulled away from the hug and smiled at me.

Yoong Ah wanted to hugged me but I walked away from him and just approached Yoo Ra.

Yoo Ra-yahh ... be a good girl to your parents and to your sister and brother okay? promise me.

yagsog (promise). Yoo Ra said and gave me a bracelet which is a pink Disney themed bracelet.

jeongmal gamsahabnida yu laya (Thank you very much Yoo Ra-yahh). I said and hugged her.

After saying goodbye they entered the private jet that we provided for them. I sighed, I miss Yoon Ah and Yoo Ra already.

Come on Darling let's have breakfast first. Mom said and I just nodded.

After we had breakfast I asked my parents if I can go to Blights house, and they agreed. And I got in my car and drove to Blight's house and I'm sure that Abigail was already there. when I arrived I saw them in the living room and singing treasure songs.