Chapter 10: Han Yoon Ah and Han Yoong Ah

~Ha Yoo's POV~

I texted Abigail and said Han Yoon Ah and her family are visiting us tomorrow and asked her and Blight to come, they said sure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ha Yoo dinners ready. My brother said after entering my room, and sat at the end of my bed.

Don't worry to much okay?. He said and I nodded.

Okay let's have dinner, Aunt Yuki is waiting for us. He said and stood up from sitting on my bed.

Yeah.....I said and followed him out of my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo...are your parents coming home tomorrow?. Aunt Yuki asked us but only Byung-yoo always answered it.

Yes Auntie, mom and dad will arrive here at 5:30 in the morning and the Han family will arrive at 9 am. Byung-yoo said after drinking his coffee.

Ha-Yoo darling....Aunt Yuki called me.

Yes Aunt Yuki?. I asked looking at her.

Don't worry about it okay?

Hai (yes). I said after drinking my milk and excused myself that I'm going to sleep now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~after my night routine, I set my alarm clock to 4:50 am and lay on my bed for a few minutes thinking what if she is different now? if she is no longer as she used to be? what if I'm not her bestfriend anymore? after a few more minutes of laying in bed I finally fell asleep and drifted to dreamland.

Ha-Yoo ahh!. A guy shouted while running towards me and held my hand.

Mwo?! (What?!). I asked being irritated and he just pouted.

Let's go to the amusement park pleaseeee?. He said acting as if he's cute.

Okay. I said while rolling my eyes.

As we started walking to the amusement park a hand grabbed my wrist away from this guy acting cutely towards me.

She's mine. The guy who pulled me away from the other guy and as I looked up at him I realized that he was the guy who told me not to leave him.

She's not yours! you a**hole. I was surprised by the way he acted towards this guy...because just a minute ago he was acting so cute and now he's.....cussing?.

I was scared so I went behind this guy who pulled me earlier. But the guy who cussed pulled me towards him but the other one pulled me too.

Ha-Yoo you choose who you will go with, with me or with him?. The guy who cussed earlier asked me.

I.....I'll.....I'll choose him. I said as I pointed to the guy who pulled me towards him earlier.

Now were clear. She's coming with me. Said the guy I chose.

You will regret choosing him Ha-Yoo!. He said as he walk off

Don't worry....your safe now. He said as he held my hand and smiled at me. As soon as he did that he vanished and my alarm went off.

RINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

I was startled and fell to the floor, I lie down in the cold marbled floor for a minute, after that I finally got up and went to the bathroom for my morning routine. I wore a plain white shirt, a denim skirt and a purple-ish jacket. I was fixing my hair when my brother entered my room.