Chapter 24: Let's end this

~Ha Yoo's POV~

After arriving at our meeting spot the boys was already there

Hey boys. Abigail said

Hey girls. Ace said and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes and he laughed.

I'll order what do you want girls?. Blight said

Thanks Blight, mine is frappuccino. I said

Mine is caramel macchiato. Abigail said

After Abigail said that Blight took off and came back with a tray of drinks after 5 minutes. Blight ordered café latte.

Thanks Blight. Abigail and I both said.

So guys I think we don't need to evacuate the patients. I said after sipping my Frappuccino.

Why?. Ace asked.

Because I'll make sure to do my job immediately, so that the patients don't get tired anymore. I said

Okay we trust you. Aleb said

Thanks so here is our tasks again:

Me and Ace-will deactivate the bombs

Blight and Abigail-will be the lookout in the security office with Aleb

Aleb-will put the flash drive on the computer in the security office

Okay got it!. Aleb said

I'll changed my outfit first before we go. I said, got up and go to the bathroom.

After we finished drinking our coffee to checked what time is it and it is 2:00 already.

Come on guys it's 2:00 already. I said

Okay....good luck to us. Abigail said and sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~At the hospital~

We are now separated from each other except Ace because he is with me. We are now in the rooftop, we are waiting for Aleb to deactivate the bombs but the main bomb will not deactivate but the time will slow down. I told Ace, once Aleb deactivated the bombs, cut the red wire immediately and I will work on the main bomb but when we first entered we were shock because the bombs was already set upped. So we have to work fast. After waiting for a while we heard a scratching noise and Ace immediately pulled me to the back of the door. And two guys entered the rooftop.

Yah we need to put those two to sleep. I whispered to Ace.

Okay okay. He said

On three we will knock them to sleep, just hit the neck of the guy in blue and I will go for the guy in yellow okay?. I whispered again and I saw that he blushed and I just realized how close we are to each other. I hit his shoulder.

Ouch! okay okay I understand. He whispered.

Okay here we go......one.....two....three.... I said and we run fast enough to not be seen by the eyes and put the two guys to sleep.

After that we pulled them to the side and I saw that Aleb already deactivated the bombs and we immediately did what we have to do. Ace started to deactivate the mini bombs and I started to deactivate the main bomb. The mini bombs is 19 plus the main bomb. After Ace finished deactivating the mini bombs, 30 men in black entered the rooftop.

It's okay Ace they are on our side. I said still working on the main bomb

How did y-. He asked surprised but I cut him off.

I sensed their presence so come on help me cut this wire. I said because I can't cut the thick red wire.

Okay okay. He said and grabbed his pocket knife again.

While were cutting the wire 50 guys entered the rooftop and they started fighting with the men in black. After a minute we finally cut off the thick wire and we helped fighting the 50 guys. While fighting I saw Abigail, Blight and Aleb finally entered.

Hey guys let's finished this once and for all. I said seriously and I felt that my eyes just became amber and green. I got this eye changing in my mom because she has Heterochromia. Her eye color on the left is green and on the right is amber. Blight and Abigail smirked because they know when I'm serious this happens to my eyes but Ace and Aleb was shocked.

I'll explain later, we will not kill them...we will just knock them to sleep. I said and charged towards our enemies.

Okay let's go. I heard Ace said and joined the fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we all defeated the enemies I called my Dad to send the police to the hospital.

Ringgg.ring.....

Hello?

Hey Dad can you please send the police here at the hospital?

Okay Darling they're on their way there and Darling the Warrens are already arrested and lastly you all did a great job

Okay thanks Dad, love you bye

Bye Darling, stay safe

I will. I said and ended the call

Hey guys the police is on their way here, so let's tie them up quickly, we all did a great job and Ace I'm sorry to say this but..... I said and grabbed a rope

I know....I know my parents are already arrested, It's fine it's their fault after all. He said and I can see sadness in his eyes.

After we tied the enemies the police finally arrived and took them to the police station

Thank you guys for helping me and my family.....without you I dont know what I would do and maybe many more would have died. Abigail said and hugged all of us.

No problem we will be always here for you. I said

Right back at you girl, and oh tell them want happened at your eyes earlier hahaha. Abigail said and laughed.

So I got this eye changing in my mom because she has Heterochromia. Her eye color on the left is green and on the right is amber. And my eye color changes if I am very serious just like earlier and I can change it if I want to. I said, blinked twice and my eye color changed again.

Woah! that was so cool Ha Yoo!. Aleb said his eyes still wide open

Hahaha thank you. I said

Come on guys were having dinner at my house. Abigail said

But-. Ace said but Abigail cut him off.

No buts! come onnn we know it's not your fault. Abigail said and we headed downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you very much guys! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!