Chapter 27: Accidents With You

~Ha Yoo's POV~

I woke up super early at 5:00 am because I have to prepare the decorations needed and also prepare my costume. After taking a bath I changed my clothes to a denim jeans, cropped cardigan and a pair of sneakers. After I got dressed and prepared, I went downstairs for breakfast.

Good morning Aunt Yuki. I said and kissed her on the cheek

Your up early today, why?. Aunt Yuki said then asked

Ohhh because it's our Halloween party later and I'm one of the officers so I have to help decorate the whole school. I said and sat down. Aunt Yuki cooked pancakes for breakfast.

Ohhh that's wonderful! you have to eat a lot because you will get tired immediately if you don't eat well. Auntie said

How can I not eat a lot Auntie? haha your pancakes are the best!. I said and hugged her.

Awww thank you Darling!. Auntie said and hugged me too.

What time are you leaving? so I can prepare your lunch box. Auntie said and asked

7:30 Auntie. I said and finished eating and drinking my lemon juice

It's 7:00 now I have to hurry and Darling ask your butler for help. Auntie said and rushed to the kitchen to prepare my lunch box.

And then I called my butler

Yes Miss?. my butler

Can you please get my Halloween decorations at my door?. I said and grabbed my bag, car keys and Auntie gave me the lunch box she prepared.

For about a minute my butler came downstairs with the Halloween decorations in his both hands.

Okay let's go. I said and get out of the house, and my butler followed.

I then get in my car and instructed my butler to put the decorations in the trunk. After he finished putting all the decorations on the trunk I said to my driver to drive to the school.

*At the school (7:30 am)*

I started walking to the meeting room, as I arrived at the meeting room I was the only one there, others haven't arrived yet so I unlocked the door and sat at my chair. As I sat there for a while I suddenly heard a rustling sound coming from the door, I glanced at the door but no one was there so I texted Abigail and Blight.

To: Abigail and Blight

From: Ha Yoo

-Where are you guys? I suddenly heard a rustling sound coming from the door, I glanced at the door but no one was there. I'm really scared now guys. Please hurry. As I was texting Abigail and Blight, my hands were shaking.

After texting Abigail and Blight my phone suddenly dropped to the floor because of the impact that someone shoved me to walls. And I saw Joshua holding me tightly by the wrist.

J-Joshua....It hurts....I said and I struggled to get away from him. So I started screaming but he slapped me so hard.

Shut your f*cking mouth b*tch!!!. He screamed loudly and I started wincing from the pain.

And then his face started to come closer to mine. I started to push him but he held my face with his right hand and his left hand holding both of my wrists. He proceeded to bring his face close to mine, but before he could kiss me the meeting room door opened and a guy punched Joshua's face.

Get out of here!. He shouted and I ran as fast as I can to the school gate, there I saw Abigail and Blight running towards me. When they got close to me I fainted there and I felt that Blight caught me in time before my body hit to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to see that I'm in the school clinic

Abigail, Ha Yoo is awake now!. I heard Blight said to Abigail.

What happened?. I asked them.

You fainted. Abigail said

W-where is the guy who saved me?. I asked them

When I went to the meeting room after we took you here and called your brother, I then saw that the person you were saying saved you was no longer there, but all I saw were the police and Joshua was handcuffed. Blight said

Were so sorry Ha Yoo! If we had just been there you wouldn't have been hurt. Abigail said and started crying.

What happened Ha Yoo?. Blight asked

J-Joshua....h-he....assaulted me....he was the one I heard...t-the rustling sound...after I texted you guys.....he shoved me to the wall and tried to kiss me...but luckily that guy opened the door and punched Joshua, and then he told me to run....that's when I saw you guys and fainted. I said and winced.

Were so sorry Ha Yoo! If we had just been there you wouldn't have been hurt. Abigail said and started crying.

It's okay guys....It's not your fault.... I said and winced again.

You're brother texted me, he said Joshua is now in prison. Blight said and I sighed.

What about the party?. I asked

Don't worry the party continues, we already decorated the whole school with the help of the teachers and 50 men in blacks that your father sent. Abigail said.

After that Byung Yoo picked us up so we could prepare for the party as well

~Back at our house~

Hey sis, here. Byung Yoo said and handed me a pain killer medicine (ibuprofen)

Thank you oppa. I said, took the medicine and swallowed it with water, and I started going upstairs when Aunt Yuki came running towards me.

Are you okay my Darling? does it hurt so much?. Aunt Yuki asked worriedly

It doesn't hurt so much now Auntie because oppa gave me a pain killer. I said and hugged her

That's good come on you have to be gorgeous for this party, what is your costume?. Aunt Yuki said and asked

A fairy auntie. I said

Great choice! let's get you ready for your Halloween party and don't forget to bring extra pain killers okay?. Aunt Yuki said

Yes Auntie. I said and we headed upstairs to my bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! thank you so much for supporting my story! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Stay safe always guys!