Chapter 12: Dinner Date

~Ha Yoo's POV~

It's Saturday and Yoong Ah invited me to dinner at Kurumazushi and I accepted his offer because Kurumazushi is one of my favorite Japanese restaurants here in New York. And it's already 7:00 pm, he said he will pick me up here in my room at around 7:30 pm. So I took a shower, got dressed, did a little makeup and I also fixed my hair. At 7:30 Yoong Ah picked me up in my room and held out his hand for me to hold and I accepted it.

~At Kurumazushi~

We sat on a couple table that Yoong Ah reserved for us. A waiter approached us immediately and handed us the menu, I chose Kitsune udon and oshizushi, Yoong Ah chose takoyaki and horumonyaki. And he also ordered tecchiri for the two of us. After the waiter left, we talked about things.

So Yoong Ah....why do you like me? what do you like about me? when did you start liking me?. I asked him one question after another. And he just chuckled.

I like you because you are beautiful, cute, and talented. What I like about you is that you get cold when someone you don't know talks to you. And I liked you when we first met ..... there in your garden 12 years ago. It was love at first sight. Yoong Ah said smiling sweetly at me and winked.

tsk tsk you are really corny, the foods are here, let's eat. Itadakimasu. I said and started eating not looking at him because I was still ashamed of what I asked him a while ago.

yaa! nal bwa (Yah! look at me). He said and I shook my head.

jebal ... nal bwa (please... look at me). He said sounding......hurt?

After he said that he grabed my chin and raised my face so that my face and his face were even and he kissed me, of course I did not respond and pushed him, it lasted for 2 seconds. As soon as he pulled away I immediately said:

I have lost my appetite, I am leaving. And please don't talk to me.....ever again. I said and started walking out of the restaurant and called Byung-Yoo, and he answered immediately.

Pick me up now. I am already at the front of kurumazushi.

Okay. He said and ended the call immediately. I know he will fly his car again because he knows when the tone of my words are like that, that only means one thing, it means that I'm angry and not in the mood already. After 5 minutes of waiting Byung-yoo finally arrived and I immediately got into his car.

What happened?

Ask Yoong Ah.... and just drive!

Roger my lady. after he said that, he started his car and drove away. No one dared to speak/talk, because I am not in the mood and when he speaks or asks a question I will just not answer him. When we got home I immediately went to my room. When I got there, Yoon Ah was there.

Sooooo .... how was the dinner date?

Not good. After I said that, I went to the bathroom to change into my pajamas and went to bed immediately. Yoon Ah also knew that I was already angry and was no longer in the mood so she didn't ask any more questions and left me in my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Byung-Yoo's POV~

I was watching basketball at home when I heard my phone rang, when I picked it up from the table to see if who's the caller. I immediately answered it. Ha Yoo is calling! and you will be really surprised because she only calls me when she wants to be picked up by me and when she is angry and she is no longer in the mood.

Pick me up now. I am already out of kurumazushi.

Okay. I said, ended the call and grabbed my car keys and drove to kurumazushi as fast as I can. When I arrived there, she immediately got inside my car.

What happended?

Ask Yoong Ah....and just drive!. oops I made her even angrier. but she did not spoke anymore and I just drove.

When we got home she immediately went up to her room. After a few minutes Yoon Ah came down.

What happened to Ha Yoo?. I asked Yoon Ah.

I also don't know but I feel like Yoong Ah did something stupid again. after Yoon Ah said that, that's when Yoong Ah entered our house.

What stupid thing did you do?! do you know its been 5 years since she last became like that?!. I said and punched him in the face.

I....I kissed her.... He said making me even angrier.

You what?!

I kissed her! I kissed Ha Yoo!.

I would have punched him again but Yoon Ah stopped me from doing that.

jungji! jungji! (stop! stop!), there is no point fighting so stop now. And you!. She said pointing to her twin brother.

Why did you kiss Ha Yoo?! You know she doesn't want that! look what you did! I know she will ignore you from now on!. So please.... stop those antics of yours and move on. Yoon Ah said and hugged Yoong Ah who started crying.

I'm sorry..... I'm really really sorry.... He said while still crying.

A few minutes later they were just like that so I first took some water from the kitchen and when I came back they were already sitting on the sofa. I gave Yoong Ah a glass of water and sat on the opposite chair from where they were sitting.

Hyung I'm really sorry for what I did ..... I know Ha Yoo can't forgive me anymore but hyung even if you can't forgive me it's ok with me. Yoong Ah said and drank the water I gave him.

I will forgive you, in one condition....

What is it? I will do it as long as I will never hurt Ha Yoo again.

You must stay away from her....don't show up to Ha Yoo anymore. while I was saying that, it was as if my heart was breaking because I knew that Ha Yoo and Yoong Ah are best friends, but that was all I could do so that Ha Yoo would not be hurt again.

Okay I will stay away from her from now on. I could see the sadness in his eyes.

I'm really sorry but that's the only way I know, so that Ha Yoo won't be hurt again.

I....I understand.

Okay let's sleep now, our flight is still early tomorrow.

Goodnight Yoong Ah and Yoon Ah

jalja oppa (goodnight oppa). Yoon Ah said before going upstairs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yow Hi guys I know this chapter is lame haha but I always work hard for each chapter so that you can still enjoy my story and I hope ya'll staying healthy and safe! always wear a mask when you leave the house. byiee!