Chapter 22: The traitor's son

Huang Renjun (NCT/NCT Dream)- as Ace Leroy Warren

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Ha Yoo's POV~

I'm....Ace Leroy Warren. He said and smiled at me

Warren? your surname is familiar. I said and stared at him.

That's because I am the son of Bradley and Hazel Warren, the owner of Warren Company. He said

OMG! your the one who pushed me on the pool when we were just 12 years old! I would have drowned if it hadn't been for Dad. I said and glared at him.

Ohh..umm..haha you still remembered that?..well it was an accident I promise. He said looking guilty.

Tss whatever I need to go bye. I said and started walking away from him when he grabbed me by the wrist.

Wait I'll take you to where your going. He said still not letting go of my wrist he's holding.

Thanks but no thanks, I might even get injured because of you. I said and pulled away my wrist he was holding.

Good timing because my driver parked beside me and as soon as I got inside my car I let out a long sigh.

Miss? are you alright?. My driver asked worriedly.

Yes I'm fine...to the house please. I said, put my earpods on and closed my eyes.

Playing now: Treasure-Beautiful(Black Clover OST)

~After 10 minutes~

Miss? were here. My driver said and I opened my eyes and got out of my car.

Hey Darling!. Aunt Yuki said when I entered the door.

Hi Aunt Yuki. I said and hugged her and then she placed a carrot cake on the table.

Here eat some carrot cake I baked earlier. She said and and went back to watching tv.

After I finished eating the carrot cake I told Aunt Yuki that I would go up to my room now and just call me when it's time to have dinner and she said okay.

~At my room~

Playing now: Treasure-Slowmotion

I was staring blankly at my ceiling when my phone rang and I answered it.

Hello?. I said coldly

Woahhh chill Ha Yoo haha it's me Abigail. Abigail said

Ohh I'm sorry Abi. I said

It's okay, want to go to the mall?. Abigail asked

Sure wait, why did the class end so early?. I said and asked

Because the teachers have a meeting. Abigail said

Okay bye. I quickly changed my clothes into a white turtleneck, black skirt and black boots.

bye

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 5 minutes I heard the doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to find Abigail and Blight. Abigail is wearing a pink crop top, denim short and a Gucci ankle boots while Blight is wearing a blue knee high boots, black tank top, black checkered skirt and a denim crop top jacket.