27💕

Taehyung is scared out of his fucking mind, he wants to scream, he wants to scream so badly, that's definitely not a good idea, he just needs to find a way out of here.

He's never been so disgusted in his life, the hands touching him, the breath on his neck.

Play it cool Taehyung please play it cool.

"Kookie what is wrong with you? it's not like I'm gonna be sleeping or staying too long at the event"

He turns around to face him

"It's just for an hour kook, then we can travel together..that is, if you don't change your mind before I get back" he makes sure to sound bitter, that seems to do the trick

"No no baby" fake Jungkook cups his face with his two hands  "I'm not changing my mind never" he added smiling

Taehyung forced a smile too, he seems controllable, he wants to applaud himself for how well he's keeping it together.

"That's good then, you're changing kook, which is what I've been asking for all this time" the imposter smiles and Taehyung knows he's putting him where he wants him

"I'm gonna go to this event, firstly cause I'm one of the organizer, if I don't show up there like right now, people are gonna come looking for me especially my friend" Taehyung moves away from the man that seems to have problems when he's not touching him.

"So here's the deal, I go to this event give my speech, stay for roughly an hour, then I'm back here, we can travel together like you said" Taehyung smiles trying his best to look and sound genuine. "Then you're gonna explain everything that happened, after that we can work on our relationship"

It seems he said the best thing

"Relationship I like that, ok.. I agree for you to go but-" The audacity detecting where he shouldn't go. Taehyung kept quiet instead praying he finds a way out of here. "I'm coming with you"

Shit do something.

Taehyung chuckles "since when do you attend such events especially ones you weren't invited" Taehyung knows what he's saying doesn't make sense but well this man seems to be buying it just well

He let out an "oh! that's right, I don't need to be seen right now" the imposter said the last statement more to himself. He seems to be in a deep thought. "Still I'm going with you but I'll wait in the car for you"

"Jungkook you will wait in the car for an hour for me, really? I mean ain't you busy"

"No I uhmmm taken a vacation too"

Taehyung nods still thinking of a way out

"Listen-"

"That's final Baby, I need to make sure you're safe"

Taehyung nods, still good enough,if he can get just few minutes alone, he'll be able to contact Jungkook and scream what's going on into his ear

"Yeah ok if you say so, I really need to go"

Taehyung said already moving towards his bedroom to get his jacket and most importantly his phone

His heart dropped when the imposter followed him into his bedroom, Taehyung ignores just wanting to leave.

"What do you need your phone for?"

Shit shit shit shit

"It's my phone I always need it"

"Not for tonight" came the stern voice that pulls up nothing but fear inside him

Don't argue Taehyung play along to get out of here.

Taehyung laughs and it sounds so fake and nervous, for a second he's afraid he's given it away.

"Ok ok big guy" he rush to add playfully. "I don't know why you're acting this way but ok, i really need to go" he picks his jacket already moving towards the door the imposter right behind him.

_____

"Has he picked up?" Jungkook asked from the driver's seat.

After taking care of the shooters at the base, he was already heading to Taehyung's apartment. Taehyung's current location is still at his house from the tracker in his phone

Jungkook is scared he won't lie, he's hundreds percent sure his psychotic brother is with Taehyung right now.

God! If anything happens to Taehyung

He's driving at a speed he knows is dangerous. Jungkook knows nothing is more dangerous than whatever situation Taehyung is in right now

"Boss there's a problem" suga said from the back seat.

"What now?"

"His phone just got switch off boss"

Fuck! Check for any other bug I connected to him"

And Now Jungkook is praying Taehyung is wearing the white gold necklace or the watch he gifted him.

___

Taehyung was literally not breathing inside the car, the man sitting beside him won't stop staring, his entire body was vibrating with fear.

Don't give it away Taehyung, stay cool, you're almost there, you're almost there!

"Are you ok?" Taehyung almost jumped out of his skin

"Yeah why are you asking?" he asked breathless. Damn it Taehyung

"I don't know you seem jumpy and--"

"Ah" he managed a small. "It's been a rough day, plus I'm worried about the speech i have to give today, you know how I get with this things" he let out a dramatic sigh droping his head on the imposter's shoulder.

Good acting Taehyung.

That seems to kill off any suspicion the male had. He chuckles sounding happy? Taehyung is sure he is happy cause he dropped his head on his shoulder? Thats-

At least he doesn't have to see his face.

Taehyung almost wants to run out the moment the car came to a stop in the hotel they're hosting the event but no the rule is act normal.

"Guess I'll see you later then"

The imposter nods. "I'll be here waiting, make sure you don't take too long and Sufaki here" he points to the man in the passanger seat. "-will keep an eye on you inside."

Taehyung feels his heart drops again  no no no

"Kook it's a charity event I don't need a body guard"

"Still it's risky after everything that has been happening I think you need more than one"

"I just-"

"That's final"

Taehyung swallows hard. It's ok it's ok you'll find away just get out of the car first.

Taehyung nods tried to open the car but it was still locked he turns back to the imposter

"Not even a good bye kiss"

Oh God!

"Come on kook I can't, my make up" Taehyung said shyly faking the perfect shy smile.

Off course it's never a problem when it's with Jungkook, well this is not Jungkook.

"You're such a baby" The man said sounding... Taehyung would dare say endearing? this so sick.

"Ok then, go on"

______________________

Stan actor Taehyung