32💕

Hey guys, sooooo for more of my works . Join our yearly system to get different new complete books every month.
(Note, ignore the monthly sub, only yearly sub is valid there)
https://buymeacoffee.com/liviaworld

Link also on my profile

______

Taehyung was back at Jungkook's after promising Jinah and begging Jungkook to let Jinah's family go.

He had told him he wanted to leave and as always Hoseok brought him back. Hoseok that never stopped asking if he was ok.

"Are ever going to stop calling me that?"

"Never! You could be walking around with blue hair but still Blondie to me"

Taehyung had laughed shaking his head. He had thank the male as he rushed out after making sure he was safe inside.

He couldn't go back to his apartment atleast not now. Jungkook had told him he had cleared up everything but still Taehyung doesn't think he'll be comfortable there anymore. With the knowledge he was being watched all this time? No way

Taehyung feels sick. He has tried not to think too much into it. Cause well it's gonna drive him crazy.

He still wants to go away for awhile though. After everything he needs it.

When he's back he has to stay in a hotel or here until he gets another place.

He has some big explanation to give to Momo. His friend had been out of the country for a job. Taehyung is honestly grateful she wasn't in any way dragged into this.

_____

Jungkook drag a chair and seat in front of his brother smirking. After Jinah had given every information he needs even the ones he didn't ask for. He was more than satisfied.

He had allowed Hoseok to deal with the man who wanted involve in the action according to him.

"Do you know how much damaged you've caused because of the face you were born with?" Junghoon roll his eyes. "You know Hoon I did mourn you. We weren't the best of siblings but you were nothing like you are now. Wished you stayed dead, better to remember you as the brother who constantly lied with my name than the one who tried to kill me multiple times"

"Sorry I didn't die brother oh! and the reason that accident happened was because of your precious father. I got seperated from mother because of him, mother is in that condition because of him. Everything I went through is because of him!"

"You're gonna sit here and blame a dead man for everything? Junghoon you were kidnapped train to becoming an assassin which you failed at becoming. Then they let you go junghoon and you ran away with their money, use all that resources to do what? find your brother and kill him? oh wait get a boy who didn't know of your miserable existence?"

"You kept updated with my life Jungkook impressive"

Jungkook laughs.

"The only reason i looked twice into your pathetic existence is because you started getting involve in mine. Remember Jessica your little planted spy. I'll tell you, you got me there, to say we were fucking the same pussy Junghoon fucking disgusting!"

Junghoon just kept glaring at him

"Then I got together with Taehyung and your hatred for me doubled"

Jungkook said calmly with a smirk.

"Taehyung was supposed to be mine, you stole him away from him"

"Taehyung was never yours, how can I steal what you never had. He never knew your pathetic ass existed. You spend years obsessing over one man Junghoon and for what?"