24💕

"My deal with you has always been fair Carlos why the need to double cross me, I mean you really thought that idiot could replace and fool my men?"

"I wasn't thinking straight JK, please just hear me out, I can't loose anymore money..hear me out please"

Jungkook stays quite, already knowing what his next response is.

Carlos hasn't let him breathe in peace these few days and Jungkook is tolerating him cause in some small way he still needs Carlos for his expansion in Japan. In a very small way though.

In their world everyone with little input matters till they don't.

"Alright let's here it" Carlos had said he's ready to tell him everything, which is the reason why he even picked his call.

"He's crazy Jk, like literally crazy "

Old news Jungkook already knows Jung-hoon escaped from an asylum 8 years ago.

"Go on" He said instead

"He's beyond obsessed with some model over there" And Jungkook wants to bite his ear off for referring to Taehyung like that. "Has a lot of disturbing manikins that's suppose to represent the model or something"

"You knew he is literally crazy and you still went on to work with him and betrayed me Carlos"

"He had things over me Jk, plus I'll admit i was greedy "

"Yeah I've gathered, still wondering how you got your position Carlos, you have worms for  brain, the fact you thought my men won't know. They would have wiped out your entire generation"

"Jk-"

"Tell me the plans that you are aware of"

And Carlos did, which really didn't help in any way, Jung-hoon knows Carlos will tell him everything so by now he's abandon his old plan.

After his talk with Carlos Jungkook just got more and more confuse, things weren't adding up. He was missing something crazy.

Jungkook is in no way underestimating that bastard not at all, he never does with anyone.
That's how he's been able to crontrol the biggest underground empire in the world.

Every fight is a die now or live to fight another, he isn't afraid of death, Jungkook is literally not afraid of anything except well Taehyung being in any form of danger

Speaking of Taehyung, Jungkook is still looking for a way to stop him from traveling.

He's made up his mind to talk to Taehyung today, it seems that's the only way to get Taehyung to stay put. That is if the younger will even hear him out.

Taehyung's fundraising thing is today so Jungkook is planing to talk to him after the event. He's gonna try though, cause honestly he's run out of what to do.

Taehyung leaving the country didn't ever cross his mind, Jungkook cannot protect him in another country, Taehyung cannot leave the country atleast not till everything is taken care of.

There's a light knock on his base office door then Suga and Km walked in.

"Still nothing?" Jungkook asked looking up to meet tired eyes.

"Nothing, not from any airport" Suga said settling the computer he brought in on his office desk.

Then it all clicked in his head. "Fuck" Jungkook let out. "He isn't flying Suga"

"How-" Hoseok starts but Jungkook already cuts him off

"There are different ways to get here from China Km."