2💕

Taehyung expected to see a lot of things when he walked into this hall definitely not his boyfriend and his arch-enemy Park Jimin standing in such close proximity

Taehyung really hates Jimin. Why is he even breathing near Jungkook.

He's even more furious his boyfriend is just pretending he doesn't exist. He only looked at him once.

The blonde-male swallowed all his anger, he came for a party he might as well enjoy it.

"Come on Tae cheer up"

"Didn't know I was crying"

"You're close to crying though"

"Shut up, have your boyfriend ignore you and see how that feels"

"Well un-- oh my God, oh my god Tae he's coming over here"

"Wh--"

"Are you crazy don't turn around, fucking act normal"

"Uhmm ok?"

"If it isn't my favourite person in the world" And now Taehyung knows why his friend stopped breathing.

"Hoseok"

"I told you to call me sunshine"

"Sorry that name really doesn't fit your infamous status"

Hoseok laughed, eyes shining with amusement. "True, oh hi, I know you" Hoseok said eyeing his friend

Taehyung is really trying hard not to laugh. "Oh yeah this is my friend Momo" Taehyung jumped in to help his frozen friend

"Yeah I remember, how're you doing?"

God! he wants to dig a hole and bury himself inside. Momo is an idiot, she is literally frozen.

Hoseok let out an awkward laugh. "Is she ok?"

Taehyung is really dying of embarrassment, what happened to her sharp tongue? He used his elbow to hit her a little, eyes still fixed on Hoseok an awkward smile on his face

"Hi" Taehyung snorted, Momo is hopeless.

"Are you ok?"

She let out a forced cough face red as the red suit he's wearing.

"Y-yeah I'm ok"

"Well that's good, anyways blondie I'll be dropping you at the crib, boss order."
Taehyung rolled his eyes typical Jungkook

"I didn't think he saw me, considering he's been acting like I'm not here"

Hoseok dare laughs. "Well you know how he is. Let me know when you want to leave this place."

"Doesn't look like you like it here very much"

"I hate suits" Taehyung let out a chuckle. "I'll be outside need some fresh air, call me when you want to leave, yeah?"

"Will do, wait" Hoseok turned to give him a questioning look. "Please take my friend with you" Taehyung clearly hears the sharp intake of air from his side, he ignored her. "She could really use some fresh air"

"Yeah sure come on cutie"

Taehyung is sure going to roast Momo for everything that happened this night.

"Your royal highness decided to grace us with his presence" he doesn't need to turn around to know who that sarcastic stupid voice belongs to.

"What do you want Park?"

"Hmm, not even hello?"

"You're gonna die waiting so don't hold your breath Park"

"I wasn't planning to, snakes can't be trusted after all"
Taehyung knows where this conversation is heading, honestly, he's tired of it.